pictures of your gear here

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

lorez

Post by lorez »

Tuner > Saltbooster > MBM Tonebender mkIII Ge > TS-9 > Fredrics Effects Tremolo > SMMwH > AMP

This is what I'm using in the band and it works well with both my guitars and amp setup. I just ordered a footswitch for the amp so I can switch in the drive channel and reverb.

I also decided to stick some carpet of the gorm pedalboard to help with the fixing of the pedals and I'm going to fix the power suppies underneath when I get some cable ties later today. This should suffice until I buy a proper pedalboard/case.
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Velcro is the single best thing I ever did to this pedalboard. Apart from actually building it a few weeks ago out of scraps of wood LIKE A MAN and then spraying it black so it looks almost pro LIKE A WOMAN.

Pedals all sit right where I want them to. I'll be changing the French Toast out for the Big Muff Tone Wicker when I get it from Jasmine laters, and the Danelectro Spring King isn't actually going to be on the board because it's fucking massive and won't fit. It can't really be velcro'd anyway as it has big rubber feet like an amp, and it sort of needs to be booted around a bit. The only other pedals I really want to stick on here in future are a tuner (obvs), a volume pedal (the Guitar Tech one with the min and max volume knobs looks pretty good as it can actually give a volume boost if used right) and some sort of compressor to go in front of the Microsynth.

Brandon W wrote:you elites.
Fran
The Curmudgeon

Post by Fran »

Not my rig but someone on FB asked for a group shot of my pedals, thought i may as well post here too..
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Can't understand that many dirt pedals. Jasmine got me a Big Muff for my birthday and when that goes on my board it will be probably only the third dirt pedal I've ever really used in a proper setup, and I've never had more than one distortion in any setup.
Mages
súper crujiente

Post by Mages »

well.... dirt pedals are the most widely varied kind of pedals you can have. a tubescreamer, a distortion+, a rat, a big muff, and a fuzz face, all sound completely different and that's just the tip of the iceberg. even just different kinds of big muffs have a range of clearly distinguishable differences.
Fran
The Curmudgeon

Post by Fran »

ekwatts wrote:Can't understand that many dirt pedals. Jasmine got me a Big Muff for my birthday and when that goes on my board it will be probably only the third dirt pedal I've ever really used in a proper setup, and I've never had more than one distortion in any setup.
Regarding my picture?
Its a collection, not my rig. They all have their own flavor and give me a lot of pleasure twatting around at home.
sp3k

Post by sp3k »

Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Time for a little board update. Not that there is anything new to anyones eyes.

Had a re jig of my board before this weeks practice and I think it sounded way better and more practical the bass synth may get removed yet.

been using jaggy so pretty and jazzy exclusively

through my franbox

very happy with this setup.
AaronGuitarDude

Post by AaronGuitarDude »

beautiful :)
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Everything looks spiffy Hurb and I'm made up to see my pedals on your board!
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

I loves my mikey goodness! I am using my satboost as an actual boost now, instead of it always being on. I think the always on thing came from having to have my amp relatively low in volume and boost helped grunt it up. But now at the volume I use my amp at at practice it doesn't call for it anymore..and I needed a boost so the change around worked out well LOving it!
drBenway

Post by drBenway »

Fuuuuuck, I want one of those DigiTech PDS bad boys.

Nice board.
shae
teh koolsie

Post by shae »

Cool board Hurb. Some interesting decisions/lay offs from your old stuff but still good!

And what board is that? I just got a Showman that looks very similar but I use it the opposite way :oops:

I stepped on the hinges at least three times when I had the two little things facing me. Bastards.
daphne blew krew
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Hurb wrote:I loves my mikey goodness! I am using my satboost as an actual boost now, instead of it always being on. I think the always on thing came from having to have my amp relatively low in volume and boost helped grunt it up. But now at the volume I use my amp at at practice it doesn't call for it anymore..and I needed a boost so the change around worked out well LOving it!
Fierce! Glad it made the cut
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

Fran wrote:
ekwatts wrote:Can't understand that many dirt pedals. Jasmine got me a Big Muff for my birthday and when that goes on my board it will be probably only the third dirt pedal I've ever really used in a proper setup, and I've never had more than one distortion in any setup.
Regarding my picture?
Its a collection, not my rig. They all have their own flavor and give me a lot of pleasure twatting around at home.
Lalz, I know. Although a friend of mine has a pedalboard that looks fairly similar to that anyway, he just has around twenty booteek distortions on a board running through a Line 6 Flextone I.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

shae wrote:Cool board Hurb. Some interesting decisions/lay offs from your old stuff but still good!

And what board is that? I just got a Showman that looks very similar but I use it the opposite way :oops:

I stepped on the hinges at least three times when I had the two little things facing me. Bastards.
The board is just a cheapo off ebay...it has sculls on the outside and looks a little emo :(
sp3k

Post by sp3k »

Got them both this week. The cab hasn't arrived yet, so i'm just spending my time looking at the DT wishing i could play it :/

The vibrato is nice and all, but fuck the hype, it's a vibrato, it's boring has hell! The vibrato on the memory boy does way cooler stuff. If i hadn't bought it for 10 euros, i would be returning it... I haven't played with it and other pedals, so i might change my mine.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Congrats on the amp - what cab are you getting? Hope it arrives soon!!
sp3k

Post by sp3k »

Thanks, i got it for a really good price to!
i'm getting a 2x12 harley benton with vintage 30, but i'm already saving for a black orange 4x12 :)
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Sweet. I like V30s, Oranges certainly sound good through them to my ears.