iPad nerds

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

aen
Turdscreamer

iPad nerds

Post by aen »

Anybody found an app that will play like a 5 minute backing track, then loop a "bridge" and then continue on when I turn off the loop?

GarageBand doesn't seem to do it. Seems like pretty simple stuff....
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

maybe try Looptastic?
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
serfx
ss.o bastard son

Post by serfx »

Steinburg just released a new loop app..

LoopMash HD
the email they sent me about it wrote:We're very happy to announce the immediate availability of LoopMash HD for the Apple iPad 1 and 2. LoopMash HD is an innovative virtual instrument which made its debut in Cubase (the most popular music production system the world over). With LoopMash HD you can blend up to eight four-bar loops together by juggling similar elements across looped beats and tunes. Now ported to the iPad platform by popular demand, this sizzling-hot instrument lets you choose from over 30 presets and 258 included loops ranging all the way from ethno to electro. Quality content, 19 cool live performance effects such as tape stop and stutters, intuitive control and 3-D navigation for effortless page browsing make this app a must-have for party-goers, music aficionados and pretty much everyone in between, so get it now:

€9.99 /USD $11.99 / CAD 11.99 / AUD 12.99

Highlights:

More than 250 addictive audio loops included
More content available via in-app purchases
Over 30 presets to get you started right away
Intuitive 3-D swipe-page navigation
Load and play with up to 8 loops per scene
24 scenes available per preset
19 stunning live performance effects including stutters, reverse playback, tape stops, scratches, etc.
4 studio-grade effects for more sound control
For iPad 1 and iPad 2

LoopMash HD for iPad brings the future of music technology to your fingertips!

Your Steinberg Online Team
www.steinberg.net
it looks pretty interesting, i don't have an iPad so i won't be checking it out anytime soon

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/io ... sh_hd.html