fender blender????

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

that hurb demo made my cat's freak out.

proper.
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
CaptainGD

Post by CaptainGD »

Welp, my Fender Blender RI is here and I love it. The volume drop is a lot less noticeable when it's the first in line, but it's still a bit odd. It's a totally rounded, bassy pedal, if not a bit muddy. Either way, I would by no means call it a mosquito fuzz.

The Blue Box, on the other hand, is a little bit of a disappointment. Synthy as fuck and I love that, but I expected a little more versatility, and I wish it would react better to chords and such.
However, using the two together is awesome, as if they're fighting for the signal and there are random changes between double-down and single-up octaves.
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

Post by endsjustifymeans »

CaptainGD wrote:Welp, my Fender Blender RI is here and I love it. The volume drop is a lot less noticeable when it's the first in line, but it's still a bit odd. It's a totally rounded, bassy pedal, if not a bit muddy. Either way, I would by no means call it a mosquito fuzz.

The Blue Box, on the other hand, is a little bit of a disappointment. Synthy as fuck and I love that, but I expected a little more versatility, and I wish it would react better to chords and such.
However, using the two together is awesome, as if they're fighting for the signal and there are random changes between double-down and single-up octaves.
You shoulda bought dwarfcraft.
dots wrote:society is crumbling because of asshoels like ends
brainfur wrote:I'm having difficulty reconciling my desire to smash the state & kill all white people with my desire for a new telecaster
wwrrss
COCKDESTROYER

Post by wwrrss »

endsjustifymeans wrote:
CaptainGD wrote:Welp, my Fender Blender RI is here and I love it. The volume drop is a lot less noticeable when it's the first in line, but it's still a bit odd. It's a totally rounded, bassy pedal, if not a bit muddy. Either way, I would by no means call it a mosquito fuzz.

You shoulda bought dwarfcraft.
+1