shortscale tele next to baja tele

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

speedfish

Post by speedfish »

I like it. Looks punk as fuck. Wonder how she balances with the smaller lighter body and traditional upper horn strap button placement?
Disciple of Pain

"I'm like the monkey screwing the skunk. I haven't had enough, but I've about had all that I can stand!"

"Born to Lose. Live to Win." Lemmy Kilmister
paul_

Post by paul_ »

George wrote:it's weird cos mustang bodies are about as long as tele and strat bodies
Right, this occurred to me. The Tele's bound to come off a bit more like a mini/travel guitar than a Stang or Duo or something.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

Freddy V-C wrote:SINCE WHEN WERE THERE SCUMBAG GOLD SPARKLE BAJA TELES?
FOR DA REAL PIMPS BRO
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

paul_ wrote:
George wrote:it's weird cos mustang bodies are about as long as tele and strat bodies
Right, this occurred to me. The Tele's bound to come off a bit more like a mini/travel guitar than a Stang or Duo or something.
Actually a 'stang is longer than a strat or tele, but not as wide. This thing reminds more of a Rick 320.
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

sunshiner wrote:
Freddy V-C wrote:SINCE WHEN WERE THERE SCUMBAG GOLD SPARKLE BAJA TELES?
FOR DA REAL PIMPS BRO
I can't remember the last time I wanted a guitar this badly.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

I think it's funny that when Guitarist magazine (one of the bigger UK mags) reviewed these they mentioned this very forum, but no-one on here noticed or cared.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

??
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Yep, they mentioned it in their review last year, but oddly seem to have cut that bit out of the review that is posted on MusicRadar. You can have fun going through old print editions to try to find the reference though!