New Geetar Day - Strat

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

George

Post by George »

I don't know what White Man's Bruise means but I like it.
Dave
TOTALLY MODD

Post by Dave »

Aux_Axe wrote:Somewhat off-topic but mildly relevant: What should I name it? (yes, I name my instruments...) My bass is named "Betty", if that helps any. I toyed with the idea of "Veronica", as in Betty and Veronica from the Archie comics. I don't really know. I can't think of anything else.
I really can't bring myself to call my guitars a girl's name or any real name at all. Only BB King can get away with that without seeming like a plonker. Mine do get names of a sort but only in how I end up referring to them. My Pink acrylic strat is (and meant only with the most positive, non-pejorative, connotations) The Gaytar. It was also dubbed The Incriminator by a friend who finds it somehow a bit 'rapey'.
iCEByTes wrote:5 Most Jizz face maker Solo�s , classic Rock music i ever listened.
iCEByTes wrote:Blunt a joint , Take the Touch , Listen this.
stewart
Cunning Linguist

Post by stewart »

Dave wrote:It was also dubbed The Incriminator by a friend who finds it somehow a bit 'rapey'.
hahaha.
Aux_Axe

Post by Aux_Axe »

Dave wrote:
Aux_Axe wrote:Somewhat off-topic but mildly relevant: What should I name it? (yes, I name my instruments...) My bass is named "Betty", if that helps any. I toyed with the idea of "Veronica", as in Betty and Veronica from the Archie comics. I don't really know. I can't think of anything else.
I really can't bring myself to call my guitars a girl's name or any real name at all. Only BB King can get away with that without seeming like a plonker. Mine do get names of a sort but only in how I end up referring to them. My Pink acrylic strat is (and meant only with the most positive, non-pejorative, connotations) The Gaytar. It was also dubbed The Incriminator by a friend who finds it somehow a bit 'rapey'.
the Gaytar? Hahahah oh man I love that.
"Fascinating!"