what would you do with it..

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Jagermeister

Post by Jagermeister »

and jager yer a fucking idiot too..
thanks for wasting PM space telling me the same.

I was asking whether you had or hadn't indicated that you'd buy it, as Robert DID seem to be jumping to conclusions a bit. I don't know what the whole story is, but I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

Even if you did pay though...

that was STILL a dumbass deal with those guitars :lol: I can't excuse even an honorable person for that, and I don't know if you are. But hey, it's not my problem, and you're obviously fine with the outcome, so why are you so mad?
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

what the fuck are you going to put the pg on now you fucking moron, if i get cash you will get a guard.
otherwise your a fucktard.
ok so you paid 450 for both, you could have sold both for over 1500.00 expedcially is you parted them out.
you got a 650.00 dollar jaguar the needs upgrading.
GOOD JOB you idiot. everyone here knows im not one to get pissed off, its the internet for fucksake. that money better come, or else your fucknig with my business interest, and that does not make me happy.
you think im emo, let me get my razor blade out then, how about i wear my sistes jeans and cry about it.

on a side note i like to get the part done and show pics so that way people are not jsut throwing blind money at me.
fuck me, today has been a shitter and you are the cap, im off to the pub with the band to find happiness in intoxication, when i become coherent again you better have a good fucking excuse.
altho karma does come around, i lost out on some cash ,but you lost out WAY more than i did!
purplehaze19x

Post by purplehaze19x »

matt69vdub wrote:
purplehaze19x wrote:Hey, at least it doesnt look my mine....

Wow that thing looks like it pours mojo...... Did you get that at golden pawn on Peoria?
Sure did.
noirengineer

Post by noirengineer »

bubbles_horwitz wrote:paint it a cool color. like celadon green:
woah im not a strat fan..
but that's a pretty one!

mint pickgaurd?
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

looks like it. that's a custom shop '62 reissue.