New Paramore Video "Ignorance" features Jagmaster

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Asher

Post by Asher »

[youtube][/youtube]
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

TWO GUYS QUIT PARAMORE AND ADMIT THE BAND WAS PUT TOGETHER BY ATLANTIC RECORDS. IN OTHER NEWS, THE SUN IS HOT.
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

Post by hotrodperlmutter »

Just a quick observation from a slightly older Paramore fan (I turn 50 in 2011). Ask your parents. Ask your grandparents. Ask them about their favorite bands. There has been "band politics" since the dawn of Rock & Roll, and well before that.

I can remember when a famous, favorite and beloved British band broke up in 1970 - The Beatles anyone? People thought the world ended. History clearly illustrates that, along with much angst (much due to human weakness) and undeserved tragedy (the death of John Lennon) the former Beatles went on to create much more beautiful music, with and without each other. Time - alot of time - made it easier for John, Paul, George and Ringo to actively dislike each other, avoid each other, snipe at each other, and eventually become friends & more to each other.
LOFUCKINGL
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
Grant

Post by Grant »

friends & more
*homo*
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

hotrodperlmutter wrote:
Just a quick observation from a slightly older Paramore fan (I turn 50 in 2011). Ask your parents. Ask your grandparents. Ask them about their favorite bands. There has been "band politics" since the dawn of Rock & Roll, and well before that.

I can remember when a famous, favorite and beloved British band broke up in 1970 - The Beatles anyone? People thought the world ended. History clearly illustrates that, along with much angst (much due to human weakness) and undeserved tragedy (the death of John Lennon) the former Beatles went on to create much more beautiful music, with and without each other. Time - alot of time - made it easier for John, Paul, George and Ringo to actively dislike each other, avoid each other, snipe at each other, and eventually become friends & more to each other.
LOFUCKINGL
OMFG. Paul and John each had like 3 decent songs after the Beatles. And George had "Set on you" which I really loved when I was 7.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

meh, all things must pass 4 disc vinyl set is quite good. jams with clapton and the like.

aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Clapton is a swear word in my house.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
hotrodperlmutter
crescent fresh

this the same house where the patriarch can be seduced after just three beers? ;)
paul_

Post by paul_ »

"CLAPTON... CLAPTON... CLAPTON.... URRRRRGHGHHHH... Clappppton..."
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
AaronGuitarDude

Post by AaronGuitarDude »

aen wrote:Clapton is a swear word in my house.
why is it?
laterallateral
Traynor or Death

Post by laterallateral »

Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total