Squier classic vibe mustang

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

rps-10

Post by rps-10 »

Dave wrote: They'll release model over here with a strat jack and a floyd rose.
Fingers crossed.

:wink:
Ankhanu

Post by Ankhanu »

Mooseboy wrote:Just received an email from Fender saying the classic vibe mustangs on the japanese Fender site are for the Japanese market only :(
ekwatts wrote:That's American cinema, that is. Fucking sparkles.
Donate to Ankhanu Press
Rox

Post by Rox »

GreenKnee wrote:If that comes to the UK, i'll get one of each colour!

You read my mind. And then mod them with an array of different pickups and other little mods. But something tells me in the end Fender won't import them to the West .
crumpler

Post by crumpler »

Mooseboy wrote:Just received an email from Fender saying the classic vibe mustangs on the japanese Fender site are for the Japanese market only :(
has this been their story previously with other models that eventually made it to the west?
Teh KC Stang?
Mages
súper crujiente

Post by Mages »

forget it man, they're not coming to the US. it's just a short run for the japanese market.
cogito ergo sum...thing or other...
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Looking at Fender Japan stuff on the internet makes me feel like a young Ron Howard is keeping me hostage in a farmhouse with telepathy at times.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
honeyiscool

Post by honeyiscool »

They might eventually make it over. Have faith, people.

What this means to me, at least, is that if they ever make a Squier Mustang, I have a feeling they won't fuck it up.
Kicking and squealing Gucci little piggy.
BoringPostcards

Post by BoringPostcards »

paul_ wrote:Looking at Fender Japan stuff on the internet makes me feel like a young Ron Howard is keeping me hostage in a farmhouse with telepathy at times.
Det er mig der holder træerne sammen
George

Post by George »

can anyone see what the stamp is on the bridge plate? love it so say squier
mkt3000

Post by mkt3000 »

George wrote:can anyone see what the stamp is on the bridge plate? love it so say squier
First big letter looks like an F.

It's Fender.
10 PRINT "Bite Me!"
20 GOTO 10
avj
A Select Individual

Post by avj »

Joey wrote:GC is knocking $200 off all purchases over $999 until 2/26. The Kurdtz is $999, knocking it down to $799.....
Unfortunately, I don't think that'll work: http://www.guitarcenter.com/GC-Coupon-D ... 25685t0.gc

They could save a lot of space by shortening it to "ALL COOL BRANDS ANYONE WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO PURCHASE".
SGJarrod

Post by SGJarrod »

avj wrote:
Joey wrote:GC is knocking $200 off all purchases over $999 until 2/26. The Kurdtz is $999, knocking it down to $799.....
Unfortunately, I don't think that'll work: http://www.guitarcenter.com/GC-Coupon-D ... 25685t0.gc

They could save a lot of space by shortening it to "ALL COOL BRANDS ANYONE WOULD ACTUALLY WANT TO PURCHASE".
go in the store and order it........they will apply the discount to anything...at least my store does....cool brand or not
lorez wrote: I'm a fuzz lover so my clean is another man's crunch ;)
gypsyseven

Post by gypsyseven »

I´ll pray for a Classic Vibe Jaguar...
[quote="Doog"]Another of life's great mysteries solved.

Next week: where does my room go when I turn off the lights?
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

paul_ wrote:Looking at Fender Japan stuff on the internet makes me feel like a young Ron Howard is keeping me hostage in a farmhouse with telepathy at times.

ahahahahahahaha
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

The fact they are a Factory Special Run makes me think they wont come out of Japan. They do look great though.
SKC Willie
Bunk Ass Fuck

Post by SKC Willie »

DanHeron wrote:The fact they are a Factory Special Run makes me think they wont come out of Japan. They do look great though.

my thoughts exactly. this isn't even a regular production model in japan. it's like those weird silver/copper burst teles guitar center was selling not too long ago.
twitter.com/skcwillie

follow me . . . . you won't
benecol
Best Poster 2010

Post by benecol »

George wrote:can anyone see what the stamp is on the bridge plate? love it so say squier
Yes, it says "Can not has".
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

more info here !!

http://www.ikebe-gakki.com/shopping/goo ... rand%3D193

40,000 Y is around 500 bucks i think
dots wrote:incesticide
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

parchment pup covers with white switches is a no go for me

Mustang appeared from the long-awaited direct line Fender Squire! Equipped with a slide switch of the unique 24-inch scale Mustang, the ON / OFF & dynamic or phase vibrato arm unit, Donzuba specification exactly! Will appeal adopted the Medium-jumbo frets, also outstanding ease of play. Because it is very model were requested, do not miss this opportunity!
medium jumbo frets? FUCK YOUR OWN FACE WITH MEDIUM JUMBLE FRETS
dots wrote:incesticide
crumpler

Post by crumpler »

SGJarrod wrote:
avj wrote:

go in the store and order it........they will apply the discount to anything...at least my store does....cool brand or not
Totally depends on the store.
I used to buy used guitars from different GCs up and down the East coast and never had a problem using coupon codes.
However, the closest semi-local store, they will not have it.
Ever.
I've tried multiple times to use the $$ off and % off coupons.
If its on the list, they won't discount.

I can usually work some side deal, but it's never as sweet as the coupon would have been.