WOOTZ!!!

Guitar techniques, music theory, recording and anything to do with actually playing your guitar

Moderated By: mods

zoinks

WOOTZ!!!

Post by zoinks »

Today, my school had an auction thing and they had a Peavey 427 power amp and 2 Peavey speakers up. And i won them all for only $36!!!!!!!$36!!!!! Unfortunalty i lost the mixer and need one, So my question is what is a good live mixer for all this? I have about $100 to spend.
benjamin franklin is a terrorist who hates us for our freedom. also, he tried to buy yellow cake in niger
fretman

Re: WOOTZ!!!

Post by fretman »

zoinks wrote:...i won them all for only $36!!!!!!!$36!!!!!
SCORE! nice.
...what is a good live mixer for all this? I have about $100 to spend.
how many inputs do you need? regardless, at that price, you're probably looking at a mackie, soundcraft, or behringer...
zoinks

Post by zoinks »

fretman wrote:
zoinks wrote:...i won them all for only $36!!!!!!!$36!!!!!
SCORE! nice.
...what is a good live mixer for all this? I have about $100 to spend.
how many inputs do you need? regardless, at that price, you're probably looking at a mackie, soundcraft, or behringer...
a minimum of 2 but having like 6 or 8 would be sweet for micking drums or amps or something.
benjamin franklin is a terrorist who hates us for our freedom. also, he tried to buy yellow cake in niger
fretman

Post by fretman »

zoinks wrote:a minimum of 2 but having like 6 or 8 would be sweet for micking drums or amps or something.
There's a few new mixers for close to $100 w 4 mic inputs, plus a few line inputs. If you want 6 or more mic inputs for $100, you may need to go 2nd hand...
fretman

Post by fretman »

Zoinks - did you ever get a mixer? Just curious... :?:
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

i've always liked yamaha stuff.
zoinks

Post by zoinks »

I am borrowing a cheap mixer from a friend until i get one, and my band mates are out of town so i have about to weeks to get one. I picked up 2 cheap mic's, one awesome sm-58, and a bunch of cables for $35 locally.