dave's new bronco

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

dodgedartdave wrote:
Malik wrote:
dodgedartdave wrote: I figured everyone here would hate it. Who knew!?
It's a funny gimmick. If I had a Bronco, I wouldn't do it. But if I was sleeping with a guy who could make me Broncos all day long, I'd probably be tempted to do something funny like that,
I get it. You are implying that Aug and I are gay. I'm straight. Only Aug is gay.
Aug is gay but has never had sex with a man.. i know because he told me.

Awesome work by the way guys!
dodgedartdave

Post by dodgedartdave »

Hurb wrote:
dodgedartdave wrote:
Malik wrote: It's a funny gimmick. If I had a Bronco, I wouldn't do it. But if I was sleeping with a guy who could make me Broncos all day long, I'd probably be tempted to do something funny like that,
I get it. You are implying that Aug and I are gay. I'm straight. Only Aug is gay.
Aug is gay but has never had sex with a man.. i know because he told me.

Awesome work by the way guys!
Hurb! nice to see you back. Why was Aug sharing this info with you?
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

It's a secret :wink:
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

So does a humbucker go right through Jesus' head? I get it--a stigmata. I know it's supposed to be a single coil, but I would think Jesus rates a TRIPLE COIL for the trinity. If you add a third coild onto a hum canceling pair, could you do it in such a way that it could hum cancel on the extra coil? It would be too hard to make them in the shape of a cross.

I think the artist used Robt Deniro, Sean Connery and Basil Rathbone (Sherlock Holmes) for the disciples.

Yell Like Hell
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

DGNR8 wrote:So does a humbucker go right through Jesus' head? I get it--a stigmata. I know it's supposed to be a single coil, but I would think Jesus rates a TRIPLE COIL for the trinity. If you add a third coild onto a hum canceling pair, could you do it in such a way that it could hum cancel on the extra coil? It would be too hard to make them in the shape of a cross.

I think the artist used Robt Deniro, Sean Connery and Basil Rathbone (Sherlock Holmes) for the disciples.

this particular guitar is a musicmaster...not a bronco, so the pup goes in the neck position.

and what's with all this Aug-is-gay bullshit? Is it because all youse guys are jealous of my mAd GeEtAr BuIlDiNg SkIlLz?
dodgedartdave

Post by dodgedartdave »

DGNR8 wrote:So does a humbucker go right
I think Jesus would be more modest then that. That's why the Jesuscaster is getting a single coil, up front, right over the top of Judus.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Aug wrote: and what's with all this Aug-is-gay bullshit? Is it because all youse guys are jealous of my mAd GeEtAr BuIlDiNg SkIlLz?
You wish Nancy boy. :P