iRocker

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

DGNR8

iRocker

Post by DGNR8 »

Have I ever posted this? I bought this for my iPod a while back. It's about 5MB. It's got audio and visual chords and a metronome.

iRocker is the perfect guitar companion for beginning guitarists and pros alike. Designed specifically for the iPod, iRocker comes packed with essential guitar skill-building tools: Guitar Tuner, Virtual Chordbook, Scales, Metronome, and Riffs! Have an amazing musician's tool at your fingertips anywhere you bring your iPod.
Yell Like Hell
Sublimedo

Re: iRocker

Post by Sublimedo »

DGNR8 wrote:Have I ever posted this? I bought this for my iPod a while back. It's about 5MB. It's got audio and visual chords and a metronome.

iRocker is the perfect guitar companion for beginning guitarists and pros alike. Designed specifically for the iPod, iRocker comes packed with essential guitar skill-building tools: Guitar Tuner, Virtual Chordbook, Scales, Metronome, and Riffs! Have an amazing musician's tool at your fingertips anywhere you bring your iPod.
nice find man. Thanks!