this guy is a complete moron

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

robert(original)

this guy is a complete moron

Post by robert(original) »

he put his damn cell phone number in the listing.......
what the hell do you expect doing something like that, complete stupidity.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-jaguar-style ... dZViewItem
65fenvox

Post by 65fenvox »

Whats with the gloves?? He's not holding a 50's Strat. Fingerprints?? Probably not.
I cant stand those kind of guitars. They're just ugly!
BobArsecake
a mannequin made by madmen

Post by BobArsecake »

Hahaha, he doesn't want anyone to see his hands but gives everyone his phone number.
dodgedartdave

Post by dodgedartdave »

I say give him a call and let him know what you think of his listing.
robert(original)

that could be a cool beater guitar, the trem looks sexy and those pups could sound kinda cool, but everything else about it is crap, uncluding the price.
did anyone see the firemist gold 63 jagaur?
its a cheap BIN but its cuz some of the parts are un-original and it has been modified severely, but its still badass!
it even has a F M GOLD stamp on the neck!
truly a sexy fucking guitar in a color that RARELY ever gets seen
Fran
The Curmudgeon

Post by Fran »

Cedar? Tobaburst? LOL. I bet that plays like a piece of shit, like them god awfull Top Twenty guitars that i was duped into buying some years ago. Makes me laugh, did anyone mention that a lot of budget electrics were total junk up untill the late 70's?
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Junkshop guitars are for scenester poseurs. You knows it. There's nothing honest or "real" about them, they're not tools of the true artful trade, they're not special or unique in any other way than the fact that they suck. Some of them are so ugly, that it goes back full circle to "cool," that's about it.
Some people who would've been notable no matter what gear they used occasionally used them for financial reasons. Big rich garagey bands that use them are trying to artificially recreate that kitsch vibe to look cool.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
dodgedartdave

Post by dodgedartdave »

paul_ wrote:Junkshop guitars are for scenester poseurs. You knows it. There's nothing honest or "real" about them, they're not tools of the true artful trade, they're not special or unique in any other way than the fact that they suck. Some of them are so ugly, that it goes back full circle to "cool," that's about it.
Some people who would've been notable no matter what gear they used occasionally used them for financial reasons. Big rich garagey bands that use them are trying to artificially recreate that kitsch vibe to look cool.
Agreed. Everything old is not good. That is for sure.

I feel the same way about Fords.
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

the listing reads like it was written by a schizophrenic.
robert(original)

you will never be able to convice me that ford is a decent car, the focus is cool but needs to be re-vamped.
the only reason i say that is becuz tracy has one and its only 5 years old 79000 miles on it, and it is falling apart at the seems, no joke.
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

american car manufacturers only focus on short term goals, that is, sell as many cars as you can. they're more concerned with cost-cutting and profit margins than making a lasting, reliable car.
robert(original)

no joke man, my mom drove a 94 saab 900 hatch back from 95 until a couple months ago, it had over 300,000 miles on it and still ran like a dream, if i remeber the only thing besides maintence was a replaced klutch, alternator, battery. and a few tires here and there, besides that it ran just fine until november or so, and at that point she drove it into the side of a building cuz it was worth more as a totalled vehicle rather than in a trade, or for straight money.
my chevey malibu seems to be well made, and super reliable, but its only 2 years old......
mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

I had a 2001 mustang that started going bad 45 miles after the warranty had expired. I ended up trading it in this last summer on a camry and trading my 2000 montero sport on a 4 runner.

In all fairness, the montero had a design weakness (at least that is what the mechanic told me). Somethin about the flywheel or some part of that assmebly being made of too soft of medal and they something could loosen up and cause all kind of shit to happen. They told me the only way to fix it was to replace the motor for 7000. They got it back up running for me for 700 with me signing a waiver that it was not safe to drive and could blow the motor at any time, so I drove it exactly 1 blockl to the car wash, and then 2 more blocks to the Toyota dealer.
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
SmutVendetta

Post by SmutVendetta »

lol
Fran
The Curmudgeon

Post by Fran »

paul_ wrote:Junkshop guitars are for scenester poseurs. You knows it. There's nothing honest or "real" about them, they're not tools of the true artful trade, they're not special or unique in any other way than the fact that they suck. Some of them are so ugly, that it goes back full circle to "cool," that's about it.
Fuck, we need that on a plaque hung up in a room somewhere. Its so true and would save kids $$$$$$$.
Wonka

Post by Wonka »

Did anybody notice that the grain on the top of the body is opposing itself between the top horn and the center piece. Even stoners wouldn't do that.
"The suspence is terrible, I hope it lasts!"