duo-sonic project

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

levitz

duo-sonic project

Post by levitz »

firstly, just a heads up to anyone looking for a 6 saddle duo-sonic compatible bridge..
this guy seems to have an endless supply of the toronado bridge at a decent price. i saw one of these same bridges selling off a squier musicmaster go for $50+. yes, it is string-thru, but i dont think that is too huge of a mod, especially as it's only a MIM duo-sonic i'll be fitting mine to, and not something vintage.

secondly, just wondering if anyone knows of any push-pull pots that will fit in the duo-sonic cavity without needing to route deeper.

thanks in advance.
Last edited by levitz on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

This page may have moved or is no longer available

Please try one of the following options:
Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page or site map, instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
Enter a few words in the Search box below then click the Search button. If you prefer, click a link to visit a category of other area of eBay.
If you are in Help searching for a Help page, click the Back button to go back to your search results and select another Help page link.
dots wrote:incesticide
levitz

Post by levitz »

oops sorry