Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

SLAYER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by robroe »

hahahahahaha
fuck.

ohh man

hahahahah this is funny/awesome

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ ... sku=481736

LOL AT THE RANDOM MASSIVE CHAINS COMING FROM UNDER KERRYS EVIL TSHIRT THAT GO TO NOWHERE
dots wrote:incesticide
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

HEY KERRY SHOULD WE PHOTOSHOP OUT THE BICYCLE RACK THAT YOU CHAINED YOURSELF TO ?

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

Marshall's Kerry King signature practice amp, the MG10KK, is a 10-Watt, 2-channel combo amp with a 6.5" speaker. It features FDD: Frequency Dependent Damping, a speaker emulation that brings the sound of a big guitar speaker from your small pussy black and red amp. You also get a speaker-emulated line out that doubles as a CD-in, for playing along with your satan fuled CDz while chianed to your local bicycle rack. A headphone jack, with the same great, emulated sound output, allows you to use your Marshall amp to shred in deafening silence, without bothering roommates or teh barolog. The classic gold Marshall panel has been stained red with the blood of the non-believers while its black knobs and tribal tattoo design are super faggy gay. The result is an amp that in Kerry's words truly "blows satans dickhole. wheres? my money motherfuker?"
Tex-czech

Post by Tex-czech »

robroe wrote:
Marshall's Kerry King signature practice amp, the MG10KK, is a 10-Watt, 2-channel combo amp with a 6.5" speaker. It features FDD: Frequency Dependent Damping, a speaker emulation that brings the sound of a big guitar speaker from your small pussy black and red amp. You also get a speaker-emulated line out that doubles as a CD-in, for playing along with your satan fuled CDz while chianed to your local bicycle rack. A headphone jack, with the same great, emulated sound output, allows you to use your Marshall amp to shred in deafening silence, without bothering roommates or teh barolog. The classic gold Marshall panel has been stained red with the blood of the non-believers while its black knobs and tribal tattoo design are super faggy gay. The result is an amp that in Kerry's words truly "blows satans dickhole. wheres? my money motherfuker?"

:lol:

do they make a head version?
-Joe
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Actually, they do make a head - but's a full-valve thing modelled on his JCM800 2203 100W head with a noise gate and built in boost:

It has like a daft Tribal scheme and goff font:

[youtube][/youtube]
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

robroe wrote:
HELL YEAAAAA...
kim wrote:plankton people will be plankton people
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

The Kerry King JCM800 is actually supposed to be really good. I like how he always looks like he just slammed his dong in the toilet seat.
MutantParty

Post by MutantParty »

kerry king: the bruce banner years.

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Sloan wrote:The Kerry King JCM800 is actually supposed to be really good. I like how he always looks like he just slammed his dong in the toilet seat.
:lol: hahahaha :lol:

According to my bud at the local shop, THE BEAST function is a built in clone of his MXR EQ pedal he used/uses for boosting his amp, with the exaaaact same EQ shape and such. Fascinating.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

It's all in the Marshall video I posted you idiots. That's not INSIDE INFORMATION Doog.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Couldn't be arsed to watch the video.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

If you did you'd see it actually sounds like a good Clean->Rock amp in "normal mode" the Beast is fucking stupid.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

Dude, I can't really watch videos either with my faek intenretz. I ahet it.
SickenedEmotions99

Post by SickenedEmotions99 »

Sloan wrote:I like how he always looks like he just slammed his dong in the toilet seat.
That made me seriously LOL for about 2 minutes. I'm still "giggling" about it right now. haha
analogsystem

Post by analogsystem »

Kerry King needs to realize that he's become a self-parody. Slayer was so fucking good up until Dave Lombardo left the first time.

Semi-related: Around 2002 or 2003 I went to a Kerry King clinic (I know.....he's not even that good, it makes no sense) and he was really soft spoken and really little....totally not intimidating. So why does he look like he's yelling at his kids for scratching his original Beatles butcher album in all his press pics? Faker.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

i watched the video all the way thru.

then i thought to myself "rob you stupid fuck you didn't look for the MASSIVE CHAINS"

i don't want to watch it again.

can someone tell me where the MASSIVE CHAINS go ?

or are the MASSIVE CHAINS just photoshopped on him by the jokers in the marshal press dpt.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

It's like one bigass chain that just loops back up to his belt. Maybe he has a wallet on it?
mewithoutus

Post by mewithoutus »

Mike wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
::incomprehensible high gain mush:::
rich people say fuck yeah hey hey
heavium wrote:grow a bat army in my room and train them to attack when someone comes in
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Mike wrote:If you did you'd see it actually sounds like a good Clean->Rock amp in "normal mode" the Beast is fucking stupid.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

I just checked out the video, it actually sonds pretty sweet.

Aren't those sounds in the JVM though too?
Or is it gonna be different since this uses KT88's?