Telecaster 62"

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

izodiak

Telecaster 62"

Post by izodiak »

So Im getting one, I tried to get it trough the stringnet last evening, but it turned out in my country You need to pay 38% in taxes(my country has the strangest laws), so Ill better order it from thomann.de, do You think its a good idea, Your last opinions on this guitar .. (maybe better get a gretsch G5127, haha)
kim wrote:plankton people will be plankton people
luke

Post by luke »

It took me a while to mean you meant '62 Telecaster. I was trying to work out what a five foot long Telecaster would be, then I realised that was ridiculous.

Hopefully you avoid tax with Thomann, seeing as it's in the EU and your country shouldn't charge you for that. If the price is right, I'm sure you can't go wrong.
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

haha, Im sorry, I was thinking about Japan reissue telecaster.. I hope it will be good, cause the last guitar I bought was really crappy.. I hope itll have nice sustain, and all that, by the videos it sounds nice... so yea, hold yer thumbs for me.. haha.. and yea, You dont need to pay taxes for EU countries..
Kara

Post by Kara »

Yes you should be fine getting it from thomann, as there are definitely no taxes in france and i'm sure it is the same for germany and the rest of the EU
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

Yes Im doing it, this evening, yea.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

PICS
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

Will do, cause, very little pics of them on the internet.. maybe even a demo, if I get all together nicely.