I wonder how much this will go for...

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

Fran
The Curmudgeon

I wonder how much this will go for...

Post by Fran »

Very very rare, not seen one for ages anywhere..

Fender Performer
NickS

Post by NickS »

Wow! I don't think I've ever seen one.
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

such an odd guitar. the green is very cool, though. i've never played one. i wonder if they're any good.
mellowlogic

Post by mellowlogic »

I'd hit it.

Looks like it could bring teh metalz
St. Jimmy wrote:i didn't put fuck-all in your mouth, other than a dick of truth.
hotrodperlmutter wrote:i wouldn't bang those chicks with gaybear's dick.
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i saw a katana a lil while back, it was lingering around 100 for 6 days and on the last day i think it hit like 800 bucks.
kinda crazy
mellowlogic

Post by mellowlogic »

Yeah I bet a lot of people just don't know what to think when it comes to these weird guitars. Eventually on the last day they're all like 'fuck it, I need this'
St. Jimmy wrote:i didn't put fuck-all in your mouth, other than a dick of truth.
hotrodperlmutter wrote:i wouldn't bang those chicks with gaybear's dick.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

Dope.
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

I like the body shape, the pups, and the headstock, but not all the HW. Candy green, baby.
Yell Like Hell
timhulio
Redheaded Stepchild

Post by timhulio »

Ah man, I love these things. Plus they're gonna be worth sooo much money in a few years.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

fuck the guitar.

THE FELT IN THE CASE IS AWESUM
dots wrote:incesticide
Fran
The Curmudgeon

Post by Fran »

timhulio wrote:Ah man, I love these things. Plus they're gonna be worth sooo much money in a few years.
I think they already command around £700 over here.
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

They had one of those for like $350 at the music go round in my town about 7 years ago. That was the same day that I bought my blue MIA standard strat from them.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

I never played those but just from looks alone I can't see one interesting thing about it.

If it wasn't a Fender not a single one of you would care, Maybe Fran cause he likes a lot of pointy things, but the rest of you are all liars if you claim you'd even do a double take if that said ESP on the headstock and not Fender.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

jcyphe wrote:I never played those but just from looks alone I can't see one interesting thing about it.

If it wasn't a Fender not a single one of you would care, Maybe Fran cause he likes a lot of pointy things, but the rest of you are all liars if you claim you'd even do a double take if that said ESP on the headstock and not Fender.
Isn't there a BC Rich that looks almost zachly like it? Minus the headstock...
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Ninja Mike 808 wrote:
jcyphe wrote:I never played those but just from looks alone I can't see one interesting thing about it.

Isn't there a BC Rich that looks almost zachly like it? Minus the headstock...
I don't fucking know :lol:. They're all pretty awful to me, eventhough there were some neck-thru BC Rich models that are alot more interesting and quality looking than this.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
tribi9
Administrator

Post by tribi9 »

I've seen some ugly guitars but this one takes the cake. If it said BC Rich and was hanging at a pawnshop you could probably talk the guy down to about a buck fitty...
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

It could say Hagstrom on it...
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

hey now, i never said i liked it,
it would be cool to have as a weird collectors peice.
i wonder what the bridge looks like up close tho...
NickS

Post by NickS »

robert(original) wrote:hey now, i never said i liked it,
it would be cool to have as a weird collectors peice.
i wonder what the bridge looks like up close tho...
So, you're a weird collector, huh? I know the feeling ... just going out to the car to take a look at this big old bass combo and work out how I can conceal it about the house.
timhulio
Redheaded Stepchild

Post by timhulio »

I like it lots. Doesn't look particularly metal to me.