Noho Mercury - arrived.

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

bassintom

Post by bassintom »

TWINZ(almost) **happy**

Congrats on getting the MercImage
Mo Law-ka
strictly roots

Post by Mo Law-ka »

i like the rosewood without matching stock better.

cool guitar, glad you finally got it, not so glad that you got fucked in customs.
jcyphe wrote: Mo is the most sensible person in this thread.
icey wrote:and thats for the hatters (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

customs sucks!
i had to pay almost double to ship to the border of canada, rather then if i would have shipped all the way to cali!
they thing looks cool.
the dots do look a bit off but that may be the angle.
who knows maybe the climate change and what not affected the neck.
Justin J

Post by Justin J »

how did i miss roachello's mock-up? i like this better.
mewithoutus

Post by mewithoutus »

sweet.
rich people say fuck yeah hey hey
heavium wrote:grow a bat army in my room and train them to attack when someone comes in
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

robert(original) wrote:the dots do look a bit off but that may be the angle.
Yeah it's the angle of the photo...at least I haven't noticed it in person!
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

louis wrote:LH!!? YES!! ITS PAYBACK TIME MOTHERFUCKERS!
:D hell yeah
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

Mike wrote:
Haze wrote:yes, and yes
pics arn't showing? odd?
Word Harder. Also make sure you're facing the monitor.
IRLOL
NickS

Re: Noho Mercury - arrived.

Post by NickS »

lamp wrote:Image
Pat pend? What are they applying to patent?
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

I know, right?
benecol

Post by benecol »

A huge eggtimer full of sticky sand?
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

That's 2/2, Tim.

worklols
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

I am not even going to comment on that typeface.
Yell Like Hell
luke

Post by luke »

Yeah, the font is absolutely... not very good. It's not a good commercial font if you can get it on any Windows PC ever.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Progrockabuse wrote:thats real nice, it's like a duo-sonic had a threesome with a morsite and a danelctro and then had babies.
That doesn't work, there's no way both the mosrite and the danelectro could fertilize the duo-sonic's egg simultaneously and create a hybrid offspring. The Mosrite and Dano would have to fuck seperately, and THEIR kid would have to fuck a duo-sonic, making NoHo the product of baby fucking.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
robert(original)

Post by robert(original) »

i think the decal is kinda cool.
whats wrong with the font tho?
i think its better than the decal i got made with my name on it, its just a straight rip off of the fender logo.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

paul_ wrote:
Progrockabuse wrote:thats real nice, it's like a duo-sonic had a threesome with a morsite and a danelctro and then had babies.
That doesn't work, there's no way both the mosrite and the danelectro could fertilize the duo-sonic's egg simultaneously and create a hybrid offspring. The Mosrite and Dano would have to fuck seperately, and THEIR kid would have to fuck a duo-sonic, making NoHo the product of baby fucking.
Go watch the movie Twins.
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Ninja Mike 808 wrote:
paul_ wrote:
Twins = 2 offspring, very different from each other

I doubt it was the whole point of the movie or anything, but worth a mention. I'm pretty sure it was one guy, plus another guy.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

paul_ wrote:
Ninja Mike 808 wrote:
paul_ wrote: That doesn't work, there's no way both the mosrite and the danelectro could fertilize the duo-sonic's egg simultaneously and create a hybrid offspring. The Mosrite and Dano would have to fuck seperately, and THEIR kid would have to fuck a duo-sonic, making NoHo the product of baby fucking.
Twins = 2 offspring, very different from each other

I doubt it was the whole point of the movie or anything, but worth a mention. I'm pretty sure it was one guy, plus another guy.
Basically, it was an experiment to create this supreme being. i.e. Arnold, except, all the SHITE parts of the DNA split off into Denny Devito. But, it was a whole bunch of DNA collected from many dif. fathers and put into their mother.
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
paul_

Post by paul_ »

When I saw that movie I was young enough that all the cerebral, intelligent parts flew over my head and I just ran around telling people to "n00k it!!!" for days. I generally find Danny DeVito to be FTW these days though.