my deviant art page

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

my deviant art page

Post by robroe »

http://robroe.deviantart.com

i just started this thing yesterday and after i started uploading shit i figured hey i bet alot of others have this thing already set up, its been around forever. great place to check out asian sluts too by the way!!!!

this is my favorite photo i have taken this year so far. It was taken between 4 and 5 in the morning after an all night long bachlor party on Lake Ontario NY. In the lake here is my friend Jared. Jared lives in Philly so I hardly ever get to see him. I think the last time i saw him was at my own bachlor party 3 years ago.

anyways the photo is blurry....hell everything was blurry that night/morning. it will always remind me of the good times I had this summer.

All the shit in the water is spent fireworks and bits
dots wrote:incesticide
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion

Post by ultratwin »

That was totally a picture of Nick for a second.
Ninja Mike 808

Post by Ninja Mike 808 »

I like that photo, you should add a little blur, I don't mean fuzzy, I mean drunken stumbly...

I like that I know what it is, but I can't see it too well, ya know?

2 cents, I'll stfu now.
If you think of god as a pair of pants, a spiritualist thinks he needs pants, in fact he wants pants but none of the conventional types of pants seem to fit just right, so he makes his own pants and is happy that his knees are no longer cold.-fibus
serfx
ss.o bastard son

Post by serfx »

gnarly photos. i likes them

i haven't uploaded to my devart page in ages..

but if you couldn't guess it

serfx.deviantart.com
DGNR8

Post by DGNR8 »

You and Hilary both take great photos. Many of them are more like live performances than studio efforts. Art dies once it hangs for long enough.
Yell Like Hell
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

That photo would look cool with the bottom chopped off, so that you can't see the shore, so it looks like the guys just standing in the middle of the lake or something.