Banners?

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

User avatar
hilaryroe
spelling police
Posts: 7833
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: buffalo, ny

Post by hilaryroe »

Image
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
User avatar
robert(original)
.
.
Posts: 7167
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: somewhere in the midwest

Post by robert(original) »

i LOVE the karen carpenter banner.... wanna know a little secret? the carpenters are one of my favorite bands of all time..... there i said. its out in the open.
User avatar
Concretebadger
.
.
Posts: 2111
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm
Location: Leeds Leeds LEEDS
Contact:

Post by Concretebadger »

robert(original) wrote:i LOVE the karen carpenter banner.... wanna know a little secret? the carpenters are one of my favorite bands of all time..... there i said. its out in the open.
That lady sure had an amazing voice. No shame there.

As for today...FUCK YEAH SHARKSCALE DOT ORG :D
User avatar
robert(original)
.
.
Posts: 7167
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 pm
Location: somewhere in the midwest

Post by robert(original) »

oh man... you said it. even tho most of there songs were rather poppy sounding she had the sort of voice that let you know she wasnt lying. she wasn't bullshitting you. it was genuine, when she loved saturday, and sang about it, she really loved saturday! and when she sang about feeling blue, you know she wasn't lying to you, you could hear it and feel it.
User avatar
dots
BADmin (he/him)
Posts: 1019482
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Esco-A-Go-Go
Contact:

Post by dots »

hilaryroe wrote:Image
fantastic!
Check out Runway Runaway by Saturday's Child
robroe wrote:Can you delete robroe?
kingkiller wrote:dot beat me
User avatar
Fakir Mustache
.
.
Posts: 4275
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Fakir Mustache »

Image
Image
Image
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

robert(original) wrote:oh man... you said it. even tho most of there songs were rather poppy sounding she had the sort of voice that let you know she wasnt lying. she wasn't bullshitting you. it was genuine, when she loved saturday, and sang about it, she really loved saturday! and when she sang about feeling blue, you know she wasn't lying to you, you could hear it and feel it.
and a fine drummer to boot!
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

Image
Image
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
dots
BADmin (he/him)
Posts: 1019482
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Esco-A-Go-Go
Contact:

Post by dots »

Fakir Mustache wrote:Image
Image
Image
plopswagon wrote:Image
Image

yay for all of these!
Check out Runway Runaway by Saturday's Child
robroe wrote:Can you delete robroe?
kingkiller wrote:dot beat me
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

Image
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

Image
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
dots
BADmin (he/him)
Posts: 1019482
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Esco-A-Go-Go
Contact:

Post by dots »

digging these!
Check out Runway Runaway by Saturday's Child
robroe wrote:Can you delete robroe?
kingkiller wrote:dot beat me
User avatar
roachello
Cunt Punt
Posts: 1358
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:28 am
Location: The LBC
Contact:

Post by roachello »

Image
User avatar
Fakir Mustache
.
.
Posts: 4275
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Fakir Mustache »

Image
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

Image
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
Doog
mid-century modem
Posts: 22604
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:49 pm
Location: London

Post by Doog »

imma bust a capo in yo ass
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 16025
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: 3rd Fret
Contact:

Post by plopswagon »

Doog wrote:imma bust a capo in yo ass
you say that but are you capo-ble?!?!
► Show Spoiler
Nick wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:43 am Well we did it, we finally have Scooby Doo fan fiction on a list with Shakespeare
User avatar
Fakir Mustache
.
.
Posts: 4275
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Fakir Mustache »

Image
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
User avatar
hilaryroe
spelling police
Posts: 7833
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:57 pm
Location: buffalo, ny

Post by hilaryroe »

Image
dots wrote:fuck that guy in his bunkhole.
User avatar
dots
BADmin (he/him)
Posts: 1019482
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Esco-A-Go-Go
Contact:

Post by dots »

added all of these. they're great!
Check out Runway Runaway by Saturday's Child
robroe wrote:Can you delete robroe?
kingkiller wrote:dot beat me