New Paramore Video "Ignorance" features Jagmaster

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

taylornutt

New Paramore Video "Ignorance" features Jagmaster

Post by taylornutt »

Looks like a modified Jagmaster and cool Fender Tele Deluxe

[youtube][/youtube]
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

The guitarists in those bands went to their guitar techs, who make more than them, and said:
"Dude, lets customise our guitars a little bit so we're all ready for our signature model when fender comes calling!"

Which I give them a 50/50 shot at. It seems like they are terrible enough to just disappear after a couple boring albums, but they also seem terrible enough to be really popular with middle school girls, which is here the sales are. Now, if they used to do really good music, an switched to this shit, and played it for 15 years, then Fender would totally give them a sig. model, a minimum of 10 years after they stopped making decent music.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

Post by endsjustifymeans »

that band is rubbish.

Why does that girl seem like she's lost in a room the size of a closet?
dots wrote:society is crumbling because of asshoels like ends
brainfur wrote:I'm having difficulty reconciling my desire to smash the state & kill all white people with my desire for a new telecaster
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

I was mostly shocked and glad to see a Jagmaster. very underated. Of course his Jagmaster is either a vista series or heavy modded one.
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

taylornutt wrote:I was mostly shocked and glad to see a Jagmaster. very underated. Of course his Jagmaster is either a vista series or heavy modded one.
Why is that? It's abviously modded, with covered humbuckers, I dont see what that guitar has to make it a vista.
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

taylornutt wrote:I was mostly shocked and glad to see a Jagmaster. very underated. Of course his Jagmaster is either a vista series or heavy modded one.
Struck me that it's just one of the new ones.
brainfur wrote:I'm having difficulty reconciling my desire to smash the state & kill all white people with my desire for a new telecaster
paul_

Post by paul_ »

That band and the level of notoriety they've achieved makes me ashamed to be alive, because they're also alive and I'm worried people might confuse us as having similar interests.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Richard

Post by Richard »

aen wrote:
Why is that? It's abviously modded, with covered humbuckers, I dont see what that guitar has to make it a vista.
Weren't the Vistas the only ones with the truss rod access on the butt of the neck(due to the necks being shared with the Jags at the time)? I'm pretty sure that's the headstock of the Jagmaster that you see at 1:04 and it doesn't appear to have truss rod access.

That band sucks.
skip wrote:satan rules
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

aen wrote:The guitarists in those bands went to their guitar techs, who make more than them, and said:
"Dude, lets customise our guitars a little bit so we're all ready for our signature model when fender comes calling!"

Which I give them a 50/50 shot at. It seems like they are terrible enough to just disappear after a couple boring albums, but they also seem terrible enough to be really popular with middle school girls, which is here the sales are. Now, if they used to do really good music, an switched to this shit, and played it for 15 years, then Fender would totally give them a sig. model, a minimum of 10 years after they stopped making decent music.
You work for Fender?
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

Richard wrote:
aen wrote:
Weren't the Vistas the only ones with the truss rod access on the butt of the neck(due to the necks being shared with the Jags at the time)? I'm pretty sure that's the headstock of the Jagmaster that you see at 1:04 and it doesn't appear to have truss rod access.

That band sucks.
This would be correct. both statements.
Reece

Post by Reece »

Mezz, you know what to do with this shit.
Sloan
Sexy Predator

Post by Sloan »

Reece wrote:Mezz, you know what to do with this shit.

*fuuuuuuu*
Zack

Post by Zack »

but slaonsz, its allbout FOCUS and SPIN MOVES:

[youtube][/youtube]

Awful band.
holyCATS1415

Post by holyCATS1415 »

did they end that song in the video with a rendition of marble madness?

dammit, after re listening (which i dont know why i did) its just guns n' roses.
Last edited by holyCATS1415 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

BacchusPaul wrote:
aen wrote:The guitarists in those bands went to their guitar techs, who make more than them, and said:

You work for Fender?
I am JUST SO SMRT!
the isaac eaton

Post by the isaac eaton »

God Haley Williams has no vocal range at all. Horrible singer, horrible band.
Mike wrote:Welcome to like 2005, you bleeding idiot.
holyCATS1415

Post by holyCATS1415 »

while thinking of marble madness i thought of the advantage which made me think of this
[youtube][/youtube]
endsjustifymeans
Grown Up Punk

holyCATS1415 wrote:while thinking of marble madness i thought of the advantage which made me think of this
[youtube][/youtube]
great band. Have both albums and rock out to them often.
holyCATS1415

Post by holyCATS1415 »

the intro to air fortress is so good
[youtube][/youtube]
holyCATS1415

Post by holyCATS1415 »

also i didnt mean to derail the thread, but does anyone honestly give a shit about paramore?