new headphones

Guitar techniques, music theory, recording and anything to do with actually playing your guitar

Moderated By: mods

Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

I was thinking about it...we'll see.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Hurb, what broke on the old ones? If it's just the lead gone shitty, it's easy to fix, presuming it's possible to open the cans up.

I got fed up spending ?30 a pop on my Technics RPF-290s every time the lead final gave up (I wore and transported them all day at work), I just bought some stereo cable and a stereo 1/4" jack from Maplin and wired a new lead for em. Piece of piss!
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Doog wrote:Hurb, what broke on the old ones? If it's just the lead gone shitty, it's easy to fix, presuming it's possible to open the cans up.

I got fed up spending ?30 a pop on my Technics RPF-290s every time the lead final gave up (I wore and transported them all day at work), I just bought some stereo cable and a stereo 1/4" jack from Maplin and wired a new lead for em. Piece of piss!
the headphones actualy broke.. as in plastic just snaped, so i taped it together ..the the other side snaped so i taped that together. then one side started cutting in and out..then the other side started doing it..so i smashed em the fuck up in a temper :x :P
More Cowbell

Post by More Cowbell »

HURB Turned green...you won't like him when he's mad. :twisted:
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

More Cowbell wrote:HURB Turned green...you won't like him when he's mad. :twisted:
or even when he's not :evil:
More Cowbell

Post by More Cowbell »

*presses ignore function*
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

hurb wrote:so i smashed em the fuck up in a temper :x :P
Welcome to my world...