victoria case for fender coronado

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

kapepepper

victoria case for fender coronado

Post by kapepepper »

Hi guys

was already looking for long while to find an original victoria case for a good price
Found one on ebay yesterday.

The ad says it "may fit" an es 335 but justed wanted to check here since there are some here that have an original victoria case for their coronado

this is the ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290702148481?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

and these are the dimensions s in the ad

interior dimensions are 43 3/4 inch long, 5 inches deep, lowerbout 15 inches wide, upper bout is 11 inches wide.

thx!!!!
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

I looked around for a little while trying to find one but couldn't find anything at all (and I was in the US at the time where you would assume it would be easier). After a lot of measurements and a little blind hope I ended up buying an ES-335 case. It fits fine, though the body width on the Coronado is a tiny bit larger, so it's a tight (but comfortable) fit there, and the headstock isn't angled so rather than lean back into the available space the headstock is fairly close to the top of the case. You could probably check against an ES-335 case and just expect the body width to be a touch wider on the Coronado one.

The one that sold on ebay seemed like the real deal, though, and also very cheap.
Shabba.