Nirvana Versus Chorus Versus ( In his Hands) Tablature

Guitar techniques, music theory, recording and anything to do with actually playing your guitar

Moderated By: mods

iCEByTes

Nirvana Versus Chorus Versus ( In his Hands) Tablature

Post by iCEByTes »

anyone got a Guitar pro or a descent tablature ?

i just found trash and live versions

damnit

i just figgured start is correct , , but after it them ive becomed into a big mess

sad album version is too much polished :(

ay last live versions got more beautiful and misteryous lyric

funny sound like defence of cortney ....
can sound about jezus crist ...... he stabbed in his hands .... and not dyed on his room
can sound kurt talking about hes endeless stomach pain
can sound about drugs ...... fog ... is a thing you see when using grass :)

sad kurt removed too much pieces of lyric ....
they needed a solo ... or a Dark Ohhhh uhhhh chorus on solo
they needed a dark , mysterious effects ....

damn is too good music to be dropped :(

4 mistakes kurt did .... dont released sappy dont released vcv and dont released YKYR dont released do re mi

those 4 songs have force do a gold album ...

also have Ive league , Nobody Knows That I'm New Wave , Maniac , Skid Marks , Erectum , Even In His Youth , Koollegged , Song In 'D' ,
Precise dwarf bravery
iCEByTes

Post by iCEByTes »

funny i tryng get two different styles

Saxon - 01 - Princess Of The Night

and Nirvana Verse Chorus versus

of coz saxon is more hard .... nirvana i got after 5mins

saxon i got owned after intro riff ><
Precise dwarf bravery
johnniespring

Post by johnniespring »

one of the guys from saxon used to own a hairdressing salon near my old house.
nine

Post by nine »

Sorry, man, but if you can't figure out Nirvana songs by ear, I'm not sure tabs are going to help you. I think that Heart Shaped Box was the most complicated guitar part blondie ever wrote. :lol:
NickD

Post by NickD »

nine wrote:Sorry, man, but if you can't figure out Nirvana songs by ear, I'm not sure tabs are going to help you. I think that Heart Shaped Box was the most complicated guitar part blondie ever wrote. :lol:
That's bullshit, I have worked out about 2 riffs/chord changes by ear in my life - but I have learnt plenty of tab. I have just never been able to work songs out by ear - don't know why. I've been playing a few years too.
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues

Post by gaybear »

NickD wrote:
nine wrote:Sorry, man, but if you can't figure out Nirvana songs by ear, I'm not sure tabs are going to help you. I think that Heart Shaped Box was the most complicated guitar part blondie ever wrote. :lol:
That's bullshit, I have worked out about 2 riffs/chord changes by ear in my life - but I have learnt plenty of tab. I have just never been able to work songs out by ear - don't know why. I've been playing a few years too.
i'm not good at playing by ear in general, but honestly, "nine" has a point.
plus, i really have no idea what the hell iCey is asking.
plopswagon wrote: Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.
nine

Post by nine »

gaybear wrote:plus, i really have no idea what the hell iCey is asking.
Ditto. :lol:

Maybe I'm just lucky that I can figure songs out by listening to them. It just doesn't seem that hard to me. The way I see it, you only have 12 notes to choose from and if you can't figure out what chord you should be playing, just try playing each one until it matches. :lol:
NickD

Post by NickD »

nine wrote:
gaybear wrote:plus, i really have no idea what the hell iCey is asking.
Ditto. :lol:

Maybe I'm just lucky that I can figure songs out by listening to them. It just doesn't seem that hard to me. The way I see it, you only have 12 notes to choose from and if you can't figure out what chord you should be playing, just try playing each one until it matches. :lol:
Working on that theory I could probably do it, but it would take me aaaaaages, and I don't have that much patience.
Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

I think you can learn to work stuff out by ear but some people will find it harder than others, depending on how they are with pitch (and also playing ability) in the first place.
Gavin
I Beat BBC News

Post by Gavin »

I can work out simple stuff like Nirvana songs easy, but I find it really hard to figure out weird chords or stuff with a lot of effects.
superfuzz

Post by superfuzz »

i can work simple stuff out by ear(for the most part, im only a n00b) but for complexe stuff such as frank zappa, or the reverend horton heat's guitar parts, i tottally need "teh tabz" or someone who can tab that stuff out for me.
BobArsecake
a mannequin made by madmen

Post by BobArsecake »

People should figure out songs by ear more, it's fun and you get a nice sense of satisfaction when you've done it, especially if the person who wrote the song's done something clever with the music. If not, get the basic chords yeah, and then work the rest out around them, otherwise you don't get anything out of playing the song.
luke

Post by luke »

I have that wonderful ability where I'll be randomly playing, and I'll come across a signature note or chord from a song that I know or something. I then have to find out what song it was, and then I have to learn the rest of it. It's just a habit I have.
BobArsecake
a mannequin made by madmen

Post by BobArsecake »

Malik wrote:I have that wonderful ability where I'll be randomly playing, and I'll come across a signature note or chord from a song that I know or something. I then have to find out what song it was, and then I have to learn the rest of it. It's just a habit I have.
Haha, that recently happened to me with the opening riff to Mr.Brightside by the Killers :/;/;///
SpectralJulian

Post by SpectralJulian »

Working out songs by ear seems to be something that just takes a few years before you get decent at it. 5ths, 3rds, majors, minors, and 7ths are all pretty easy to figure out.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

working out long icey posts is another story alltogether. Kind of like that movie "White Noise" except much harder.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
iCEByTes

Post by iCEByTes »

is confuse coz its full step down ... i finalle able to understaind that tablature

http://www.nirvana-music.com/tabs/nirva ... ab.html#35

talked off

witch Saxon kicked my ass and i flyed out
Precise dwarf bravery
gaybear
Inventor of the Blues

Post by gaybear »

aen wrote:working out long icey posts is another story alltogether. .

=]
plopswagon wrote: Drunk and disorderly conduct is the cradle of democracy.