Someone buy this before I do.

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Awstin

Someone buy this before I do.

Post by Awstin »

This is a pretty good deal. Original paint and all. I have a musicmaster guard that cooter made that would fit this perfectly. If someone buys it, I will send it to them provided they pay shipping.

LANK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1975-Fe ... 19df593cb6
Congratulations! Your Punkacc9 evolved into Awstin.
GHOSTLYxSTRAT

Post by GHOSTLYxSTRAT »

WHAT!!! thats insanely cheap!! I would buy it but live all the way in NZ and never personally ordered anything overseas :P Also I can't play with out my bridge pickup LOL and i could never cut up a classic no matter what it is :P
taylornutt

Post by taylornutt »

Reminds me of the one I bought of Cooterfinger and finished out. I miss not having her but my Bronco is way better.

That guy also has a Bronco Body for $135.
J Mascis Jazzmaster | AVRI Jaguar | Tuxedo-stang |Fender Toronado GT |
Squier FSR Sparkle Jaguar | Squier CV Mustang |1971 Fender Bronco| Baja Telecaster |
Phil O'Keefe

Re: Someone buy this before I do.

Post by Phil O'Keefe »

Punkacc9 wrote:This is a pretty good deal. Original paint and all. I have a musicmaster guard that cooter made that would fit this perfectly. If someone buys it, I will send it to them provided they pay shipping.

It says "original paint", but I suspect it isn't. It looks like someone put red over the original blue. Still, that's a really good price for a '75 Musicmaster body.
jumbledupthinking

Post by jumbledupthinking »

Phil O'Keefe wrote:
Punkacc9 wrote:It says "original paint", but I suspect it isn't. It looks like someone put red over the original blue. Still, that's a really good price for a '75 Musicmaster body.
I came to the same conclusion looking at the paint on this...To be honest, I think that anyone who refins over Daphne Blue must be a complete dick (especially to paint it red - like there aren't enough red guitars in the world already?).
Also looks like the bridge has been moved. There are clearly twice as many screw holes in that area of the body than there should be.
Dave wrote:Image
serfx
ss.o bastard son

Post by serfx »

Punkacc9 wrote:This is a pretty good deal. Original paint and all. I have a musicmaster guard that cooter made that would fit this perfectly. If someone buys it, I will send it to them provided they pay shipping.

*lolwut*

I already have too many projects on the go..