Lyric Video

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

ProcessedMeatMan

Lyric Video

Post by ProcessedMeatMan »

I don't have the resources or know-how to make a real video, so I threw together one of those lyrics video things.

I was a bit blunt with the message, but fuck it, I do what I want.
#Shortscale

[youtube][/youtube]
gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

Will check later. Unfortunately they refuse to pay me to watch youtube vids at work. And they made sure I had no speakers. Fascists.
JohnnyTheBoy

Post by JohnnyTheBoy »

Gets a tip of the hat and a wink from across the pond from me...
Good stuff....sticking it to the man...
ProcessedMeatMan

Thanks! The video is admittedly a bit one-sided, but the disdain is quite universal.
singlepup

Post by singlepup »

I really like this song. Awesome math rock feel, great vocals, and a memorable chorus. How did you guys record it?
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

love ham
dots wrote:incesticide
ProcessedMeatMan

singlepickup24 wrote:I really like this song. Awesome math rock feel, great vocals, and a memorable chorus. How did you guys record it?
Thanks! I'm pretty proud of this tune. The whole recording process was a learning experience for me. The verses are all layered bass (a Sterling bass, go figure) all direct. I wanted a more distorted bass tone for the groove line, but it got lost and muddied up the whole track, so had to ditch that idea. For guitar, I used a '76 Gibson Marauder through an AC30 for most of it and a Diezel Schmidt for the heavier bit at the end. We recorded everything in my garage. Except the drums, those are all Superior Drummer. I wanted to use live "real" drums, but the logistics of getting that done were a nightmare. I think they came out ok, though the crashes sound like shit. I ran everything through a Mackie Blackbird into Cubase 7. Mixed with them bootleg Waves plug-ins, yeeeeuh.

I'm glad you like it!
ProcessedMeatMan

robroe wrote:love ham
Thanks buddy!