www.angela.com

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

Aug
Best Poster 2010

www.angela.com

Post by Aug »

what's the true story about these folks? I know they are unpopular, but why exactly?
Justin
NSFW

Post by Justin »

Stop spamming the forum.
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

a few guys on another forum want to know, and I remembered someone mentioning something about them here. This ain't spam, dude.
James
Nutmeg

Post by James »

my memory of it was they took literally months to deliver.
Shabba.
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

they charge a standard rate for postage so even if you buy a screw(roffles) they still charge stupid monies.
that and the guy who runs it is suposed to be a knob.
haveing said all that its only what i have heard, and they do seem to have alot of old new stock and weird bits and bobs but they arent cheap.

i have bought of them in the past i got a usa jag trem and there was no problems. i did buy of them of ebay before i realised who it was, but like i say no problems.
Billy3000

Post by Billy3000 »

I think they wanted to charge rob like $15 to ship 2 knobs to him or something insane like that! Their prices don't seem that bad for most things, I almost bought a Bronco bridgeplate assembly from them before I found a complete bridge assembly on ebay. I don't really like them just because of what everyone has said about them, and I don't really like their attitude towards the more rare or less popular Fender guitars and parts. For instance in the description for the Bronco bridge plate they call the Bronco the worst guitar ever, and the bridge the worst bridge ever. They said something similar about the F-key tuners also, they called them "the ugliest tuners ever". They just kind of sound like assholes, and I don't really want to buy parts from someone when that's the way that they describe them.
Aug
Best Poster 2010

Post by Aug »

righto! thanks, fellas!