Decal sizes of Fender jaguar, anyone know the exact dimensio

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderated By: mods

Jamesoffset135

Decal sizes of Fender jaguar, anyone know the exact dimensio

Post by Jamesoffset135 »

I have a great decal maker identical looking color and all atleast to the 65RI fender jaguar decal, but haven't gotten my 1965 Bronco 24 inch scale neck I'm going to do white binding, vintage frets, and 7.35 Bigger pearliod dot inlay exactly like the 65RIFender jaguar , I ought the loaded body off eBay from stratospher , the seller. But b4 I had a chance to buy the neck which was $680, some1 bought it so I'm making my own, found out the exact dot size, very experienced in binding necks, bodies block inly but truthfully never installed bigger dot inlay , but really how hard can it be if I can B&B a neck fret finish wet sand wtc one 2 weeks , 1 week if I worked morning till night if I didn't work,

But the decals I got from this eBay seller are beautiful and identical to the T as the 65 RI neck but seem a tiny large, the seller/maker swears he measures them and it's exact measurement

Can't tell yet with a headstock to lay it on to see if it's too big, my neck I ordered on eBay" original 65 bronco neck yet in the mail,huge headstock very thick , love it, and I'm sure these two for $10 jaguar decals I bought will look good on it but in case, I sent the same sellers pic of me measuring the "F" hieght of Fender, it's exactly an inch, so I ordered 2 more for $10 and he's making the same exact decals but I asked him to make it start at the "F" 3/4'sof an inch instead and all the rest proportion to the F 3/4 inch

I've read decals look the fakes T when they are too large

So I want another set a little smaller, just in case plus I don't like too big of a decal not looking original,

If anyone knows the exact measurements , hieght of the "F" in fender and length of a real fender jaguar decal up to the "R" in jaguar, I'd appreciate a response

Thanks
I do custom guitar binding block inlays on necks decals clear coat wets and really good looks like glass restorations and mods
71Smallbox

Post by 71Smallbox »

Maybe you should post pics of your decals that you got. That could help.