GFS gold foil single coils

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

GFS gold foil single coils

Post by robroe »

[youtube][/youtube]

looks awesome in mustangs
dots wrote:incesticide
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

the most recent youtube comment has me wondering what the fuck is wrong with people.
Doug H. in VA1 month ago (edited)
Be Careful before you order. I have installed 15 - 20 sets of Strat pickups over the years. These ship with flat bottom screws and the holes in the fiber pickup base are closed with wax and not pre-threaded for the screws. GFS should ship these with self-tapping tapered screws. I have good hands and worked on a lot of guitars. This goof is a bad one for GFS since it sets up a customer for damaged pickup winding wire and other annoyance in installing a set of pickups. All they had to do was think it through and use tapered screws during development. Stupid GFS mistake and without a decent answer by email, I will return the unused pups for a refund. Customers want parts that install simply and without makeshift fixes.

this guy couldn't be assed to drill 2 little fucking holes for the mounting screws. fucking seriously ? how do you damage the winding wire drilling 2 tiny fucking holes on the ear tabs of the pickup? and how do you not have a hand drill if you have such good hands and worked on a lot of guitars? or fuck a screw driver. you don't even need a fucking hand drill. you have to poke a hole thru fucking wax and fibre
Nick
Y'SEE!?

Post by Nick »

Same people who want glass domes around gorilla cages.
Brandon W

Post by Brandon W »

isn't that the doug from here?
cur wrote:I need it to be smaller or I get shitty messages from mezz telling me my junk's too big.
Chico Malo wrote:This thread just went down the toilet. Bye
iCEByTes wrote:Carrot´s and pussy party ((run))
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

Somebody is going to complain anyway. If GFS do the holes in the wax, there will be someone complaining about that. Because GFS are stupid
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

thread win.

fuck people
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

They look pretty wonky as singlecoils, but I kinda like it
George

Post by George »