done a new video for an old song...

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

dezb1
The Oppressor

done a new video for an old song...

Post by dezb1 »

My wife and partner in life, crime and music (she’s the singer) has had the idea for this video for 19 (yes 19) years since we wrote this song so around the time of her birthday last year we headed to St Andrews and shot it… Side note turned out it was the 30th anniversary of Chariots of fire (the famous scene with the Vangelis score was shot there) so we shot it on the beach while hundreds of people were doing the full Chariot’s of fire run along the sand.

Ps: This is my first attempt at any kind of video editing, shooting or making in general.

[youtube][/youtube]
XY
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

That's a cool song, lots of sounds. Were those train track sounds in there? The waves were apparently filtered noise.

By the way, did you shoot the chariots as well?
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
dezb1
The Oppressor

Post by dezb1 »

Fakir Mustache wrote:That's a cool song, lots of sounds. Were those train track sounds in there? The waves were apparently filtered noise.

By the way, did you shoot the chariots as well?
Cheers, Yes they were train track sounds, all the noises are part of the original recording no filtered noise. And unfortunately I was too busy concentrating on what I was doing to film the runners.
XY