Summer Namm Duo Sonic

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Concretebadger

Post by Concretebadger »

BearBoy wrote:Shell Pink Mustang:

I bloody love the look of that. Hardtail, toggle selector switch...MIM I presume? I think I saw a white one in town last weekend, but I still prefer the shell pink. Something about the idea of being a bearded dude in his mid 30s who rocks out with a pink shortscale amuses me.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Concretebadger wrote:MIM I presume?
Yeah.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
JordanD

Post by JordanD »

Fuck sake I've got the white Mustang already but that shell pink one is amazing.
Noirie.
YOUTH

Post by Noirie. »

How you liking it? Been curious about them but haven't had the chance to try one yet.
theshadowofseattle wrote:less being WOKE
more being STOKED
JordanD

Post by JordanD »

I really like it, definitely on par with the other Japanese one I own. Maybe I lucked out, but it's a great guitar.
BoringPostcards

Post by BoringPostcards »

Tried one of the hardtail Mustangs locally. It was Oly with a pearloid guard. I really want one of these now. I'm going to order an olive one perhaps.
Very simple guitar. Sounds very good plugged in to the shop's Princeton Reverb 68 reissue.
Det er mig der holder træerne sammen
Doug

Post by Doug »

Concretebadger wrote:
BearBoy wrote:Shell Pink Mustang:

I bloody love the look of that. Hardtail, toggle selector switch...MIM I presume? I think I saw a white one in town last weekend, but I still prefer the shell pink. Something about the idea of being a bearded dude in his mid 30s who rocks out with a pink shortscale amuses me.
CB, you got the gender-bender balls!

Doug