NGD Guitar center sale - 360$ for HS Duo Sonic!

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

stirange

NGD Guitar center sale - 360$ for HS Duo Sonic!

Post by stirange »

Guitar center has a sale on the HS duo sonic. All I wanted was strings, but you know how it goes. They only had one left, but it's definitely a Wednesday guitar! Surf green. This is the second offset series guitar now in my collection, the other being a 2017 mustang. As far as comparison, they both weigh the same, however, the DS definitely more of a player. Action is great and the Humbucker is actually surprisingly good! Nto sure if this is a store exclusive sale, but if not, now might be the time to pick one of these up! I am super psyched to get a brand new one of these for nearly 150 off!

Image[/img]

Image[/img]
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

*fuuuuuuu*

Those are like £520 over here.

Congrats on the new guitar though.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
stirange

Post by stirange »

Jesus. I never understood why aussies and brits don't simply buy from US vendors. I guess there must be some reason, or else people would.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Postage costs and import taxes, mainly. Plus a lot of US shops won't send new Fenders outside the US. Presumably due to their distribution deals with Fender.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
Dillon

Post by Dillon »

Nice. They're listed as $499 on their website. What gives? Not like GC to discount a brand new model.
stirange

Post by stirange »

odd. I know that it was only the HS model that got the discount and the employee said it was only for the next two day.
brainfur

Post by brainfur »

god damn i am tempted to buy another duo now :((((((((((
George wrote:in the future there must be only guitars or only computers
theshadowofseattle wrote:TYPICAL AMERICAN BAND LIKE JAY Z, AXE BODY SPRAY, AND THE VENTURES.
stirange

Post by stirange »

Yeah, it was hard to resist at that price. a VM squier mustang is only 60 bucks less.