Ikea tip for anyone using Roland Boutique or Volca synths

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderated By: mods

Thomas

Ikea tip for anyone using Roland Boutique or Volca synths

Post by Thomas »

Ikea are selling a picture ledge for under £10 that just happens to be the perfect size/angle for setting up your little synths (or even guitar pedals if you're using them with a tabletop setup.

It's called Mosslanda, it comes in a couple of sizes and colours. LANK

I would post a photo but now Photobucket has shit the bed I have no clue what to use for photos on here. Imgur doesn't seem to work.

gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

Good shout! I'm going to take Mrs gusman to Ikea this weekend. Brownie points plus a more effective way to present my volcas!

And by the way...wooaah Deep Mind. How is it?
www.lowrisemusic.com

uugh, another Manchester alt/indie band
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I just got it and haven't had a chance to have a proper go on it. I've been busy with work and wanted to get the right on all fixed up. I'm off tomorrow so I can give a proper opinion of it then.
Concretebadger

Post by Concretebadger »

This reminds me of the "Lack Rack" idea, where someone discovered that those small Lack coffee tables make an ideal rackmount enclosure. I must admit, I've seriously considered doing that if I picked up any rackmount stuff...not road-worthy for sure, but a cheap solution for home studio.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Well the Deepmind is fucking brilliant. Total powerhouse and super controllable.
gusman2x

Post by gusman2x »

Thomas wrote:Well the Deepmind is fucking brilliant. Total powerhouse and super controllable.
Shitballs. I have one of those bad urges. Considering selling some guitar stuff. I have far too much guitar stuff.
www.lowrisemusic.com

uugh, another Manchester alt/indie band
lorez

Post by lorez »

There are a lot of lovely stuff coming out at the moment. I'm tempted by the dreadbox stuff as well as this
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

gusman2x wrote:Shitballs. I have one of those bad urges. Considering selling some guitar stuff. I have far too much guitar stuff.
That is the route I went down.