ATTN: SHADOW

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

lolz
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

hahah i can see their brains melting thru their monitors while reading robroe logic
Post by robroe » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:39 am
I posted photos of 4 other new jazzmasters in the other thread at different angles and the E string is off the fretboard on all of them. I has to be more than Photoshop errors.

If I was buying a used car for $1500 and the steering wheel was hanging half out the window on the manufacturer website I would skip it.....if there were 4 other cars the same model, all at different angles with the steering wheel hanging out the window too I would be like dude I got to drive over to this Bush League car dealer. Then the salesman at the lot says "Ohh it's fine just yank on the wheel, we've been doing it since the 50's". I would laugh at him and bail
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

Fixed

mor fixed
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.