Fidelity Guitars, Cambridge

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

NickS

Fidelity Guitars, Cambridge

Post by NickS »

Facebook suggested this to me:
http://www.fidelity-guitars.co.uk/shop
About £1800 - £2000 each including aluminium hard case
ImageImage
ImageImage
DanHeron

Post by DanHeron »

Aye, been seeing these a lot on Instragram. Really like the design overall, just a crappy headstock.

The guitarist from The Horrors has a signature model -

paul_

Post by paul_ »

I dig the old-school/homemade looks, but I bet the fact that it's a 3-saddle Tele saddle scheme will put some people off. It does leave you wondering "why"... clearly going for a classic vibe with the whole thing, but would've been easy enough to sort 6 saddles. Although I suppose that lone bridge piece that accepts them is a pretty nifty way of having a mostly-original and simple/cheap bridge design on an original guitar, and I like how the shape of it around the mounting screws lets it be used as a through-body hardtail or a bridge in a separate vibrato tailpiece design.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
sunshiner

Post by sunshiner »

3-saddle Tele bridges are notoriously known for adding up to ten times more mojo to the guitar. If Fano gets away with selling guitars equipped with 3-saddle bridges for a couple thousand bucks each, then there should be something special about those 3-saddle bridges... or not.
matte30is wrote:Someone man up and get a balloon.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

HEADSTOCK?

MORE LIKE

uh

LAUGHING STOCK

Real shame, because they're nice looking. Even though they've got dat bullshit 'form over function' bridge.
Freddy V-C
NOD FLANGERS

Post by Freddy V-C »

Ooft.