Flotsam and Jetsam: A Shortscale Collective

For all non-guitar instruments; mandolins, synths, kazoos, and anything else musical that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderator: mods

User avatar
lorez
.
.
Posts: 9603
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

Post: # 1360758Post lorez »

I’m definitely up for this still, just need to work out how to share files
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR
Posts: 1565
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm
Location: Florida->Michigan

Post: # 1361811Post kingkiller »

Ridiculously dumb question: I have Ableton 9 (bc free version with a Novation Launchkey Mini hooray) and if we get file sharing sorted, is the version gonna cause compatibility issues? I have the attention span of a goldfish which is just long enough to make super simple short snippets that could be cool to see what other people do with.
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
User avatar
gusman2x
.
.
Posts: 4198
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Location: Manchester U.K.

Post: # 1361833Post gusman2x »

kingkiller wrote:Ridiculously dumb question: I have Ableton 9 (bc free version with a Novation Launchkey Mini hooray) and if we get file sharing sorted, is the version gonna cause compatibility issues? I have the attention span of a goldfish which is just long enough to make super simple short snippets that could be cool to see what other people do with.
I would imagine people with a higher version should be able to open yours OK, but you probably won't be able to open files from others that have more than 9 tracks (the limit in lite I think?)

However, someone more experienced than me will be able to clarify or deny my statement.

I'm going to share a couple of files this weekend. I've been lazy and negative recently, but actually have one or two tracks that I could do with a fresh perspective on.
www.lowrisemusic.com

uugh, another Manchester alt/indie band
User avatar
lorez
.
.
Posts: 9603
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Location: Hopelessly Wayward

Post: # 1361836Post lorez »

If you have the lite version you won’t be able to, depending on devices used you might also have conflicts or issues due to what’s available in studio and standard

I’m still up for this, I haven’t anything to share but happy to look at others projects. Issue I had with Paul’s was downloading them
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they’re made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR
Posts: 1565
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm
Location: Florida->Michigan

Post: # 1361844Post kingkiller »

lorez wrote:If you have the lite version you won’t be able to, depending on devices used you might also have conflicts or issues due to what’s available in studio and standard
Ah okay, I guess that’s incentive to get the new version soon
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Post Reply