Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

BearBoy

EHX Grand Canyon

Post by BearBoy »

Well, look who's Doogstradamus...
Doog wrote:Image

Give it a few hours and it'll be on the shelves
EHX wrote:The Grand Canyon is EHX’s most advanced multifunction delay and looper pedal. It’s equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording and overdubbing the Grand Canyon’s effects.

The pedal provides superior sound quality, up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings, high quality analog bypass with soft switching and more. The Grand Canyon’s 13 modes are:

1. ECHO – pristine 24-bit digital delay with available bit crush/sample rate reduction and low/high pass filtering

2. MOD – Modulated delay, yields rich flanger, chorus, vibrato, warble and more

3. MULTI – Multi-tap delay, set the exact number of echo repeats up to 31. Includes adjustable swell or decay volume envelopes on repeats.

4. REVERSE – Reverse delay, an easy-to-use reverse delay with an intelligent pick detection algorithm for great sounding reverse echoes

5. DMM – Deluxe Memory Man, re-creates the luscious tone of EHX ‘s legendary bucket-brigade delay pedal

6. TAPE – Tape Delay, simulates the organic sound of an analog tape, echo machine including tape distortion, wow and flutter

7. REVERB – Plate reverb plus echo. A reverberant echo where each repeat is followed by a wash of gorgeous plate reverb. Can also be used as a pure reverb without the delay

8. PITCH – EHX’s critically acclaimed polyphonic pitch shifting plus digital delay provides pitch-shifted echoes and cascading echo repeats

9.SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted wash of shimmering soundscapes

10. SAMPLE/HOLD – Sample and hold, senses a note being played and produces echoes indefinitely until another note is detected

11. DRUM – Magnetic drum echo that faithfully emulates a classic Binson Echorec® style delay. Features an assortment of playback head configurations that let you create musical, rhythmic, echo patterns

12. DOUBLE – Thickens up a mono signal or creates a stereo spread. Includes detune and delay time offset of the left and right outputs

13. LOOPER – Looper with up to 16 minutes of recording time. Includes unlimited overdubs, undo/redo, dedicated stop button, loop fade-out, reverse and speed adjust.
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
BearBoy

Post by BearBoy »

Video:

[youtube][/youtube]
Fran wrote:I love how this place is basic as fuck.
ekwatts wrote:I'm just going to smash it in with a hammer and hope it works. Tone is all in the fingers anyway.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

LOOOOLE

Last edited by Doog on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Aaaaaah, the Memory Man with Hazarai already has more than I ever get round to using.

This is like a Memory Man with Hazarai with Hazarai.
luciguci

Post by luciguci »

OHHHHHH I FUCKIN CALLED IT
Doog wrote:Tone is stored in the balls
theshadowofseattle wrote:That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 (she/they)
luciguci

Post by luciguci »

Doog wrote:
theshadowofseattle wrote:
daftsupernova wrote:EHX Grand Canyon
Damn, that's perfect. If you email Mike Matthews that name, it'll get built just so he can use that.
I WAAAAAANT IT
@Mike Matthews where's my royalty checks/free pedal
Doog wrote:Tone is stored in the balls
theshadowofseattle wrote:That's why there's two: one for pee, one for tone.
🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 (she/they)
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

ok so i legit listened to 4 minutes of this demo video and it all just sondz like pink floyd to me.

please tell me that you don't want to do that and what do you really want to use it for? i heart doog music. please don't start doing bong rips and using this thing
dots wrote:incesticide
paul_

Post by paul_ »

robroe wrote:do not bite into the red rope licorice
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
NickS

Post by NickS »

robroe wrote:ok so i legit listened to 4 minutes of this demo video and it all just sondz like pink floyd to me.

please tell me that you don't want to do that and what do you really want to use it for? i heart doog music. please don't start doing bong rips and using this thing
muahahah! Soon his journey to the dark side* will be complete!

* of the moon.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

No, Rob; one single pedal (of which I have many) will not turn me into Doog Gilmoar, I promise

and thanks for hearting my music <3
NickS

Post by NickS »

@Doog - hey, asking for freebies after you said you'd BUY at least one?
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Freebie first, then I'll buy one

edited my reply; t'was pretty crass, even for me