Need Bridge from Squier Vintage Modified JaguarJazzmaster HH

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

BridgerHumbucker

Need Bridge from Squier Vintage Modified JaguarJazzmaster HH

Post by BridgerHumbucker »

Hello, Hope you can help me out
I'm looking for the 3 point adjustable "Top Loader" fixed bridge that were originally on Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar HH and Jazzmaster HH guitars ( see pic) . I know a lot of people didn't care for them and replaced them with other bridges. If anyone has one or more around ( with or with out the 2 height adjustment screws and back anchor screw) Please message me and we'll work out a fair price.
Thank you and have a great week
BH
cooter

Post by cooter »

Looks like a Danelectro bridge might work if you can't find an original. I have a couple danos if you need measurements of the 3 mounting screws.
Smells like Rock n' Roll
BridgerHumbucker

cooter wrote:Looks like a Danelectro bridge might work if you can't find an original. I have a couple danos if you need measurements of the 3 mounting screws.
Hi Cooter, appreciate the offer, might take you up later, but I would like to try to find a Squier bridge, i did one time out of the blue on Reverb.
cooter

Post by cooter »

I'll keep an eye out too.
Smells like Rock n' Roll
mkt3000

Post by mkt3000 »

I'm pretty sure that it's the exact same as the Danelectro U3 bridge

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Danelectro ... :rk:1:pf:0
10 PRINT "Bite Me!"
20 GOTO 10
BridgerHumbucker

mkt3000 wrote:I'm pretty sure that it's the exact same as the Danelectro U3 bridge

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Danelectro ... :rk:1:pf:0
Ive considered that , but I'd like to locate and actual Squier jag/ JazzMaster bridge if i could, or 2 of them. thanks for bringing that up though , its appreciated, anyone else have an old bridge just laying around?