61 Reissue SGs in ROBROE colours!!!

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

laterallateral
Traynor or Death

61 Reissue SGs in ROBROE colours!!!

Post by laterallateral »

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by laterallateral on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 115,726 times in total
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

That yellow one is nice.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

I just blew up the blue one real big on my phone and smooshed it in Hilarys boobs
dots wrote:incesticide
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion

Post by ultratwin »

Finally an SG w/o stuffy PAFs or Cookie Monster overwinds in boring colors, this CME special run is everything Henry probably ignored from his better-informed planning staff.

$1500 is a good chunk of cash but I hope they sell enough to implement them as standards.
JJLipton

Post by JJLipton »

ultratwin wrote:Finally an SG w/o stuffy PAFs or Cookie Monster overwinds in boring colors, this CME special run is everything Henry probably ignored from his better-informed planning staff.

$1500 is a good chunk of cash but I hope they sell enough to implement them as standards.
Would be perfect guitar to play some of these tunes on, which I've been tempted numerous times to buy on amazon.

I still find the melodies entering my head sometimes!
Josh
The Curmudgeon

Post by Josh »

Really am feeling these, seems like 2019 guitar companies are really trying to sell some guitars. Guess they got the memo that you can only sell so many cherry SGs.
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Gibson got a new CEO and basically he has been listening to what people want: more classic models from Gibson at lower prices with different colors.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
ultratwin
The 25.5" subversion

Post by ultratwin »

JJLipton wrote:I still find the melodies entering my head sometimes!
Kind of you to say ;) But I've really done my darnedest to forget that era. 15 years on and some, many mistakes and some really bad decisions I cringe the thought of revisiting in my little brain.