Schecter - Kenney Hickey (signature model)

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

weeping_moon

Schecter - Kenney Hickey (signature model)

Post by weeping_moon »

Hello i got the model februari 2019. And i like it. When i switch guitars between A Fender Mustang and this one its completley different. I played strats, ibanez another schecter but this one takes the price with the barritone scale 26.5

i dont remember how to post pictures here anymore so if someones telling me nice, great.

32 years old now. blahh!!!
NickS

Post by NickS »

Put the url of the picture between the img and /img tags in square brackets - try quoting someone else's post with pictures to see how. If you don't have somewhere to host the pictures, message Dots and ask him for an account on the uploader (see link "Uploader" near top right of the page).

Looking forward to seeing your pics!
weeping_moon

Post by weeping_moon »

NickS wrote:Put the url of the picture between the img and /img tags in square brackets - try quoting someone else's post with pictures to see how. If you don't have somewhere to host the pictures, message Dots and ask him for an account on the uploader (see link "Uploader" near top right of the page).

okay its the steele green one. directly from Schecter to me.
weeping_moon

Post by weeping_moon »

NickS wrote:Put the url of the picture between the img and /img tags in square brackets - try quoting someone else's post with pictures to see how. If you don't have somewhere to host the pictures, message Dots and ask him for an account on the uploader (see link "Uploader" near top right of the page).

okay its the steele green one. directly from Schecter to me. i send them a letters to be build. got it the signature. and its amazing.
purplehaze19x

Re: Schecter - Kenney Hickey (signature model)

Post by purplehaze19x »

weeping_moon wrote:Hello i got the model februari 2019. And i like it. When i switch guitars between A Fender Mustang and this one its completley different. I played strats, ibanez another schecter but this one takes the price with the barritone scale 26.5

i dont remember how to post pictures here anymore so if someones telling me nice, great.

32 years old now. blahh!!!
I was a huge Kenny Hickey/Type O Negative fan back in the late 90's.
He got some really great sounds with that sustainer system.
I imagine its a great guitar.
Would love to see pics.
Lifetime noob
weeping_moon

Re: Schecter - Kenney Hickey (signature model)

Post by weeping_moon »

search thecult86 in youtube you will find me. Anesthesia cover of Type O Negative at least
Noirie.
YOUTH

Post by Noirie. »

It's no Gibson SG Faded.