SY-1

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Thom
lamp

SY-1

Post by Thom »

Pedal arrived today, and I’ve had about an hour on it so far....it has had me grinning and chuckling like a child! So many sounds (121 to be precise), and just added my expression pedal so that gives more scope for playing around and on the fly changes. The tracking is brilliant. I’ve essentially just been playing Jump, Baba O’Riley and The Final Countdown :lol:
Lots of very useable sounds as well as the batshit stuff. Some of the Pad, String and Organ sounds sound sublime. A very good feature is the parallel loop, so I have my Angry Driver in the loop in order to keep the Synth sounds clean and can add distorted dry guitar. Dry/wet mix is a concentric pot. The sequencer settings are fun.

Might have to put my looper and reverb back on for the lols of a full Boss board :D
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

Do Want!!!

DO AN DEMO!!!
dots wrote:incesticide
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

Get one!

Here are a couple of demos that are better than what I could do!
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Fantastic. One of those pedals I think would be super fun times!
ekwatts
A series of tubes

Post by ekwatts »

The synth sounds to me sound somewhere between an Atari ST and a half-decent but noticeably "of its time" 1980s digital keyboard. And yet I still want one just because of how fun it looks.

Are the sounds really that "bad" in real life or is it just the demo vids playing them as flat as possible?
Brandon W wrote:you elites.
Thom
lamp

Post by Thom »

There’s really good, really bad and everything in between. With 121 presets it is trying to cover it all, and some it does more successfully than others. I’ve still got a long way to go in terms of tweaking each preset to find the sweet spot but am loving it, it is a lot of fun.