Fuck fulltone

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Fuck fulltone

Post by robroe »

The dude from fulltone just went hyper fuck face on Twitter.

Dont ever buy anything from them again and paint your OCD now and change it to BLM
dots wrote:incesticide
mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

what did he say? I have heard about it but not seen it
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
benecol
Best Poster 2010

Post by benecol »

As discussed in the FTPolice thread. He's also issued an (actually, not the worst) apology, but based on his track record, it's one clearly grounded in prospective sales lost rather than anything like principles or conscience.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

damn. Not much of a way to successfully back that one down... Well. I don't own any fulltone pedals anyways. Though technically all I won pedal; wise is a Mooer GE200, a tuner, and a volume pedal. So no real loss to me.... or him. :)
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

Wooooooooowwwwwww

dots wrote:incesticide
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR

Post by kingkiller »

Hlysht Guitar center
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Doog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm(bussy?)
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

He's always acted like a dick, going back like 20 years on guitar forums. Not very surprising.
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Kinda/sorta known about this awhile but the Supa-Trem went up on teh bae this evening, since it refused to fit on the new board 2 years ago as neatly as that $10 Behringer would.

Can’t wait til Jim Marshall comes back from the dead and declares himself anti-tpor.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Josh
The Curmudgeon

Post by Josh »

trust the plan
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

I was looking at an Ultimate Octave a while back; still sounds the best out there, better than now-fellow shitheads Danelectro's 3699 FoxxTone variant they released since.

What is it with octave fuzzes and bigotry?
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

There's an Orange version of the Foxx, also Movall/Tone City versions.
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Yeah, there's a million versions out there (I went down a rabbit hole), but the FoolTone really still sounds the most pleasant to my ear; seems to be way more 'rounded' and smooth compared to t'others, especially in the 'Fat' mode. The fact you can dial-in the octave on the Orange is great though.

Annoying. Hopefully there's a bang-on schematic out there for the Ultimate Octave, and I can thrust money at Mike to fix it for me, nowthennowthen.
kim
[='±'=]

Post by kim »

Yeah... I look at that ultimate octave and knowing that I sold the one I had and bought another one because selling it was a mistake... I'm not selling mine again.
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

You might be able to make it with a Foxx pc board with mods. Quite a few mods though.

Save the top one, I don't trust photobucket.
Noirie.
YOUTH

Post by Noirie. »

Link

This looks interesting. Anyone got experience with them?
theshadowofseattle wrote:less being WOKE
more being STOKED
paul_

Post by paul_ »

I’m still waiting for Warm Audio to knock off absolutely everything so I can just stick to one company and recommend them on forums a lot in a way that sounds like I’m talking down to people. It’s learned behavior.

Their 1176 and LA-2As are on my list, and their Jet Phaser-alike makes me optimistic that we may get a CE-1 at some point too

Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Noirie. wrote:Link

This looks interesting. Anyone got experience with them?
No direct experience, but I'd wager it's on a par with Mooer et. al who I've never had an issue with.

Just watched a few videos of it, doesn't sound bad at all; defo seems to the super-middly smooth thing that the UO does. It's germanium too, which probsssss helps.
Last edited by Doog on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Mike
I like EL34s

Post by Mike »

Doog wrote:Yeah, there's a million versions out there (I went down a rabbit hole), but the FoolTone really still sounds the most pleasant to my ear; seems to be way more 'rounded' and smooth compared to t'others, especially in the 'Fat' mode. The fact you can dial-in the octave on the Orange is great though.

Annoying. Hopefully there's a bang-on schematic out there for the Ultimate Octave, and I can thrust money at Mike to fix it for me, nowthennowthen.
FWIW I've built lots of Ultimate Octaves in the past - they are a lightly modified FTM