Another obscure 9.5" Mustang bridge

The original shortscale guitars; Mustangs, Duo-Sonics, Musicmasters, Jaguars, Broncos, Jag-stang, Jagmaster, Super-Sonic, Cyclone, and Toronados.

Moderated By: mods

Golden-Stang

Another obscure 9.5" Mustang bridge

Post by Golden-Stang »

I still want to change the bridge on my Vintage Modified Mustang and I found this on the Bay. I can't take the right measures to see if it fits in my guitar. Does anyone know the correct measures of the VM Mustang bridge and if they are the same of this one or if this will fits right?

LINK

NOTE: it says " for jaguar/jazzmaster upgrade " but it seems a perfect mustang bridge.

Do you know any alternative to the staytrem bridge and where to buy it in Europe?
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts
Golden-Stang

Post by Golden-Stang »

Ahah, thanks a lot man! Maybe I can save some money buying directly from their site. How about the bridge measures?
Fakir Mustache

Post by Fakir Mustache »

Looks correct to me. 55 mm string spacing and 9.5" radius.

Probably made in the same factory that makes the Fender ones, and you can also get it in black. Just like the 7.5" radius ones were made in the same Japanese factory.
NickD wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:44 pm
plopswagon wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:05 pm Fuck! My car runs on Tubes!
When you press the accelerator past halfway it doesn’t actually go any faster, but the engine noise distorts