Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

MOOER E7 SYNTH...and zombies

Post by Hurb »

[youtube][/youtube]
Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

Some fun-ass sounds! The 'like-subscribe' bit at the start literally made me cackle. Never stop with the text, even if it's just yuks to fill space/time, it's great.

It's weird how subtle/ineffective that high-cut is, and the arpeggiation sounds a bit.. wack at times, although it's hard to tell 100%.

Speaking as a viewer, I think a second video (esp. if there's enough interest and/or Mooer are making it worth your while) showing a non-looped and more "reactive" playing demo would be a great addition.

The fuzzed track was bombbbb; Hurb's lo-fi shoegaze hip-hop EP when?
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Doog wrote:Some fun-ass sounds! The 'like-subscribe' bit at the start literally made me cackle. Never stop with the text, even if it's just yuks to fill space/time, it's great.

It's weird how subtle/ineffective that high-cut is, and the arpeggiation sounds a bit.. wack at times, although it's hard to tell 100%.

Speaking as a viewer, I think a second video (esp. if there's enough interest and/or Mooer are making it worth your while) showing a non-looped and more "reactive" playing demo would be a great addition.

The fuzzed track was bombbbb; Hurb's lo-fi shoegaze hip-hop EP when?
Thanks Andy, thats really constructive. The loops did get repetitive which was noticeable in post. I wanted the demo to be more about how the pedal works in a song context because people always say synth pedals are fun but how are you going to use them? So wanted to just jam through the modes quickly. But appreciate what you say. Had no love from MOOER on this one haha!

Thank you
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Love it !!
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper

Post by Hurb »

Thomas wrote:Love it !!
Cheers! Swap for your burgundy mist Jag!