I make cartoons now UPDATE! Podcast!

Plug your music, photography, graphics, shows of any kind or other creative works.

Moderated By: mods

aen
Turdscreamer

I make cartoons now UPDATE! Podcast!

Post by aen »

So this is the first big thing I've tackled since I told the pedal industry to bite my ball bag:

I directed, designed, scored, illustrated... what else is there? Everything but the motion and the sound effects. Anyway, Here's hoping this will be a decent piece in my portfolio to get me into the animation program at college!
Last edited by aen on Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
High quality, low popularity Ecstatic Fury
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

hey ben, i will check this out today!

not doing dwarfcraft anymore? sorry, hadn't heard.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Hey, don't be sorry, I'm not sorry.
plopswagon
cutesy tag

Post by plopswagon »

that was a right treat! Good work!
► Show Spoiler
ekwatts wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:53 pm The word "moisty" has made me irrationally angry.
NickS

Post by NickS »

I like it, Ben.

Dwarfcraft wrote: We have some big news. Both Ben and I (Louise) have had some incredible opportunities come up in the last few weeks/months. Ben is back in school for art and I just landed my dream job. We have been doing the pedal thing for so many years but it is time to take a break to try something new. This happens to be good timing due to the pandemic but it is something we have been working on for over six months.

We want to thank you all for the last 13 years. It has been a dream. We have met some of our musical heroes and some of our very favorite people (YOU GUYS KNOW WHO YOU ARE!). We need a break and some new perspective. Between our creative projects, our teenagers, and our new opportunities, we are so excited for the next stage.

Since we are all on lockdown, we won’t have a last day or anything concrete. We will continue to repair pedals under warranty for the next few months so send an email if you need anything. Our website will stay up and the email addresses will stay active so we aren’t disappearing. We aren’t even sure this will be permanent. For now, it is a hiatus for the next several months.
​
We will have one more batch of Grazers and one more VERY special batch of Eau Claire Thunders. We have very few pedals left at the moment (we have been planning for this for a while so our stock is purposely low), so if you want something, buy it now.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Well thanks, y'all!
I'm off to buy school supplies for next semester...
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

It's up on youtube now!
Because I licensed it out to this James Hancock fella, whose podcast and youtubes I enjoy.

[youtube][/youtube]

Please g'head and share it, this "being a director of animated shorts" thing is pretty cool, and Id like to do some more.
aen
Turdscreamer

Post by aen »

Y'all!
I did a lil podcast, mostly about Ghost in the Shell and Angel's Egg, but also some tidbits about my cartoons and my time in pedals. If you like the movies, Wrong Reel is a good podcast!
http://wrongreel.com/podcast/wr534-mam ... amin-hinz/
Ankhanu

Post by Ankhanu »

Fuckin' eh!
ekwatts wrote:That's American cinema, that is. Fucking sparkles.
Donate to Ankhanu Press