Something clicked (Acoustic Fender CC60s)

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

izodiak

Something clicked (Acoustic Fender CC60s)

Post by izodiak »

Just something clicked in my head and I bought an Fender CC-60S guitar on Thomann..
Its all wood as I understood, and a nice neck..good mid's...It has some kind of kewl X-bracing that gives nice tones ?
Wanted an Epiphone AJ220S but it was like 80eur expensive and just for the E on pickguard, thought not worth.
And after sending the money, woke up and wanted to know do You have any opinions about it ?
Away from home 6months not playing guitar and in debt, broke my shoulder and now getting a bit better thought, fuck it..and clicked buy.
thoman url
kim wrote:plankton people will be plankton people
mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

Not specific to that model, but Fenders generally do not make great acoustics. That said, A good setup and such and it will play reasonably well and sound decent. Just never going to compare to a bit higher priced ones (though it is not meant to nor does it carry the obious price tag)

That said, I am a little bit of an acoustic snobbecause I play acoustic almost entirely and when I am not shut down due to covid, gig 180+ times a year. I currently play only Eastman acoustics. Love them and they are great values for the quality BUT not cheap (though their PCH series are pretty inexpensive for the quality...)
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

Fell because of these guys playing... :oops:

[youtube][/youtube]
kim wrote:plankton people will be plankton people