Post by mkt3000 »

Dafuq? Jeff BezzTOANS!?

[youtube][/youtube]
10 PRINT "Bite Me!"
20 GOTO 10
Bacchus
Whatever's handiest

Post by Bacchus »

Weird that they're marketed as Amazon Basics. Like, they could market the exact same product more upmarket. Presumably there's more money in marketing them as cheap pedals. Or are Amazon eventually going to flood the entire market and do strymen?
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR

Post by kingkiller »

They probably are trying to edge in on the Azor/Mimidi/other knock off cheap pedal market. I wonder how large of a market that is
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Doog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm(bussy?)
paul_

Post by paul_ »

I doubt the AmazonBasics logo is legit. These literally are those other pedals kingkiller mentioned.
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

I got a Ronan looper from Amazon for like 30 bucks. 1 switch 1 knob. Works awesome
dots wrote:incesticide
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

Amazon has algos scraping what you buy all the time and they develop new off label and oem products based on that info.

The height of this absurdity is when they made a Casio digital wrist-watch rip and it was much cheaper quality and only a buck or two less than a $10 watch that half of the world has owned.

paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.
paul_

Post by paul_ »

The metal bodied/strapped knock-off A158W (sometimes lovingly referred to as the John Candy Casio after that scene in Planes, Trains and Automobiles) is actually more expensive than the real one at this point, I think. They sell them on Wish and at Walmart too and in person they actually look embarrassingly worse.

Buy Authentic™�
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
jcyphe

Post by jcyphe »

paul_ wrote:The metal bodied/strapped knock-off A158W (sometimes lovingly referred to as the John Candy Casio after that scene in Planes, Trains and Automobiles) is actually more expensive than the real one at this point, I think. They sell them on Wish and at Walmart too and in person they actually look embarrassingly worse.

Buy Authentic™�
Yeah I remember reading about how the Taliban and Al Qaeda reveres the F91w family of watches but I was like "doesn't the rest of the world too?".
paul_ wrote:When are homeland security gonna get on this "2-piece King Size Snickers" horseshit that showed up a couple years ago? I've started dropping one of them on the floor of my car every time.