Fjord Fuzz

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

lorez

Fjord Fuzz

Post by lorez »

These sound fun

[youtube][/youtube]
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers
GreenKnee

Post by GreenKnee »

They do sound good, especially that Odin.

I'm sick to the death of these guys though! "This is everything at 12 o'clock" wtf!? Sounds dead, nobody does that. A sweet, heavy fuzz pedal: let's do that same Eminor pentatonic blues we've been doing for 10 years. Get some other demoers, someone who thinks outside the box in regards of both tones and playing. Inspire me, don't bore me.

Sorry, rant over.

Pedals sound cool.
GreenKnee

Post by GreenKnee »

P.S their innuendoes are like listening to my 62 year old Dad after he's had a couple of jars
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR

Post by kingkiller »

GreenKnee wrote:They do sound good, especially that Odin.

I'm sick to the death of these guys though! "This is everything at 12 o'clock" wtf!? Sounds dead, nobody does that. A sweet, heavy fuzz pedal: let's do that same Eminor pentatonic blues we've been doing for 10 years. Get some other demoers, someone who thinks outside the box in regards of both tones and playing. Inspire me, don't bore me.

Sorry, rant over.

Pedals sound cool.
Andertons vids are always better with Rabea. Lee and Pete are into the bl00z, so I don’t get my hopes up for stuff they demo, but I’ll watch every video they make where Rabea plays, because he’s just so much more interesting.
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Doog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm(bussy?)
lorez

Post by lorez »

GreenKnee wrote:P.S their innuendoes are like listening to my 62 year old Dad after he's had a couple of jars
their demographic is the TopGear crowd but the sounds on this demo were the best I heard. even with the blues riffs there are sounds there I could know I would enjoy trying to get and play
plopswagon wrote:I like teles and strats because they're made out of guitar.
robroe wrote:I dont need a capo. I have the other chords in my tonefingers