Jazzy-Coustic came in

Talk about all other types of guitars. Jazzmasters and basses go here!

Moderated By: mods

mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

dots wrote:very glad this worked out, mickie. i'll have to check your calendar for upcoming shows so i can get a listen!
Not too many coming up. May start back at O Sulivans before too long (Maybe July). Playing at The Tipsy Crow in the Gaslamp occasionally.. This weekend I am actually full up. Guadalajara here in Temecula 6-9 (mexican restaurant that AL and Joe'll checked out a couple weeks ago), Private party Sat and then Longshadow Ranch Winery Sunday 130-430. 1st 3 gig weekend in awhile that is for sure.
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
dots
BADmin (he/him)

Post by dots »

i'll see if darleen is into the sunday gig. i have to work saturday afternoon/evening, but a winery trip would be fun.
izodiak

Post by izodiak »

Looks good.. I really love how they have placed the contour coloring !
As a practical instrument looks good. Watched the Anderton review, how it sounded as the little body version and the
Overdrive sound was pretty nice..

But as a hobby home strummer, when there is guitar charging and some AI generating noise,
I have some problem. But those are mental issues guitars have left on my shoulders..
kim wrote:plankton people will be plankton people
mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

izodiak wrote:Looks good.. I really love how they have placed the contour coloring !
As a practical instrument looks good. Watched the Anderton review, how it sounded as the little body version and the
Overdrive sound was pretty nice..

But as a hobby home strummer, when there is guitar charging and some AI generating noise,
I have some problem. But those are mental issues guitars have left on my shoulders..
I would never buy this as a home strummer. In my case, I front an acoustic based cover band that does a lot of shows. So the main thing is using the acoustic part that is more user friendly (less stage feedback and, smaller body, playability) for multiple and long gigs. Like any hybrid, it does neither job better than the real thing would, but in a live music setting it works. :)
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...