squier Jaguar into Fender Jaguar

Painting? Routing? Set-up tips? Or just straight-up making a guitar from scratch? Post here, and post pics!

Moderator: mods

Post Reply
User avatar
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper
Posts: 6766
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 pm

squier Jaguar into Fender Jaguar

Post: # 1421053Post Hurb »

its finished

Super pleased how this turned out (the guitar not the video...the video is shit )

[youtube][/youtube]
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 14305
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: Behind you. Don't turn around
Contact:

Post: # 1421057Post plopswagon »

Cheeky.

But, I really enjoyed it soldiering accident and all.
theshadowofseattle wrote:Happy birthday dot
Hurb wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 amIts like Mumford and Sons never happened.
Image
User avatar
Hurb
Peanut the Kidnapper
Posts: 6766
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 pm

Post: # 1421058Post Hurb »

plopswagon wrote:Cheeky.

But, I really enjoyed it soldiering accident and all.
Haha worst day ever.
User avatar
dots
BADmin
Posts: 1017731
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:16 pm
Location: Esco-A-Go-Go
Contact:

Post: # 1421060Post dots »

well done, and i also wept at the finish boo boo (and related to it since i've done the same).
Click Here for tickets to my Christmas production
Check out Runway Runaway by Saturday's Child
robroe wrote:Can you delete robroe?
kingkiller wrote:dot beat me
User avatar
plopswagon
.
.
Posts: 14305
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: Behind you. Don't turn around
Contact:

Post: # 1421062Post plopswagon »

I’m old so I can confidently say, there will be worse.



[youtube][/youtube]
theshadowofseattle wrote:Happy birthday dot
Hurb wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:31 amIts like Mumford and Sons never happened.
Image
Post Reply