Tonemaster SUPER REVERB

Pickups, pedals, amps, cabs, combos

Moderated By: mods

Doog
mid-century modem

Post by Doog »

paul_ wrote:
NickS wrote:30 Ls? Sounds like one hell of a bargain.
If only... this giant toy costs $1200/£1300
Nearer 1KL (kilolitre) in practise, but yeah
sunshiner wrote: You don't understand my kindness, drown in shit
kingkiller
LET ME BE CLEAR

Post by kingkiller »

Doog wrote:
paul_ wrote:
NickS wrote:30 Ls? Sounds like one hell of a bargain.
If only... this giant toy costs $1200/£1300
Nearer 1KL (kilolitre) in practise, but yeah
That’s a lot of volume… I’ll see myself out
Hurb wrote:I love Jizz
Al_ wrote:I prefer to squeeze balls.
Doog wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:50 pm(bussy?)
mickie08

Post by mickie08 »

been out of town most of the month but wanted to chime in on this thread.

I have the tonemaster Deluxe Reverb. Weighs 23lbs. My guitarist recommended it after using one on a session (he is picky as hell and his stage amps are a 64 and a 68 deluxe... )

Great amp. super light. Plenty of volume. Usable DI and attenuator. It doesn't sound 100% exactly like a vintage deluxe but it is 95% there and that other 5% isn't a bad thing, just a different thing.

For gigging musicians these are great amps that are more reliable than the vintage tube models and make load in and load out pretty damned easy.
They say great minds think alike....Sometimes we do too...
paul_

Post by paul_ »

Van Thieves Thwarted by Band's Insistence on Using Peavey, Epiphone Gear

DENVER � Tooth Rust, a punk band on their first nationwide tour, was spared from robbery yesterday because of their Peavey, Epiphone, and other undesirable brands of equipment, the relieved band confirmed.

“What a waste of time. We’ve been scoping this venue for days, ready to rob one of these chump bands blind,� said a crestfallen Skyler Merrick, one of the would-be burglars. “But we never considered the possibility that a touring band might use cheap, unsellable gear that even a high school music department would reject. Imagine how our hearts sank upon seeing Peavey Valveking heads, sweat-soaked Epiphone Les Pauls, and a shit-ton of Behringer pedals. Behringers are barely worth the raw materials they’re made of.�

“It’s difficult days like this that make me question my childhood dreams of stealing from small-time bands,� lamented Merrick.

Tooth Rust’s rhythm guitarist and vocalist Marky Benn defended his band’s gear choices.

“Well, sorry if we don’t have rich parents like a lot of the bands in our scene. This is the best we could afford, and we actually like our gear,� argued Benn. “Peaveys are cheap and easy to fix, and no one can tell the difference between a Behringer and a Strymon reverb when cranked in a piss-soaked bar basement. So get over yourselves.�

“But in a big picture sort of way, it woulda been nice if someone did run off with all our shit,� admitted bassist Krya Farth. “We could’ve had a Kickstarter and finally get real Gibsons and Mesa/Boogie heads and JHS pedals. That’s why I left the van unlocked in the first place.�
Aug wrote:which one of you bastards sent me an ebay question asking if you can get teh kurdtz with that 64 mustang? :x
robertOG wrote:fran & paul are some of the original gangstas of the JS days when you'd have to say "phuck"
robroe
Bon Jovi Fan Club!!1

Post by robroe »

YOU GUYS FOUND IT!!!

I wrote this article for HT
dots wrote:incesticide